1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Since I can't QUITE commit ...

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by LilDillyDumpling, Dec 2, 2011.

1. LilDillyDumpling

LilDillyDumpling Novitiate

to the lifestyle change that bringing a Dobie home would require, but I'm selfish enough to want to see where my help is going, I chose Prada [​IMG]
    from the doberman911.org site as my sponsoree from the special needs listing ... and until the stars align to make my home perfect for a senior dog, I appreciate the opportunity to help a member of this fantastic breed.

• Like Like x 12
  2. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Well I just hope there is a special star in heaven for you - Bless you for caring enough to help that girl.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

That is a wonderful compromise. Thank you for helping her. :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

What a wonderful thing to do, thank you so much for caring for this girl until she find a forever home, i am sure you will posting some pictures of your Doberkid one day when your stars align:).

• Like Like x 4
  5. swillia2

swillia2 Hot Topics Subscriber

Prada looks very special ! Thank you for helping her .

• Like Like x 4
  6. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

Good on you.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Nick

Nick Notable member

Can you explain to me what a special needs Dobe is? They're in desperate need of help, or have a mental disability?

• Like Like x 2
  8. LilDillyDumpling

LilDillyDumpling Novitiate

Hhhaahaa ... in Prada's case it's a dog in need of help ... or rather, whose caretakers or rescuers need financial help. Prada had the surgery she required and now has a great prognosis for a healthy future, but the rescue/fosters that have her desperately need money to pay for that surgery.

*pondering* though, mental disability certainly could factor into the unadoptability of so many dobies who for one reason or another have to stay in "professional" care. :(

• Like Like x 3
  9. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

GOD BLESS YOU for helping this girl. I pray there is
    a FOREVER HOME for her somewhere, sometime, someplace.
    :love:
    Be at peace to know you are HELPING:ty:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

It's a great thing that your doing I agree with Suzan about the star :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a preciouc face! Thank you for helping this sweet baby!

• Like Like x 1
  12. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Isn't she precious! You have a good heart! Thank you for sponsoring her!

• Like Like x 1