Shampoo

Maze

I just bathed my dog with Burts Bees shampoo and was wondering if there are specific products that bring out a shinny coat.

Also saw olive oil in the food helps with the shedding...true or false?

Burt's Bees is the only shampoo we've used for Oji. I love the smell.

Since my long, fruitless war with a dull coat on my first Dobe, I have come to believe that the number one factor is genetics – what they're born with.

But I imagine some here will share products they've liked.

I used it because I use some of burts bees products and they work and they are natural. So no eczema break out for me. Most people now, I feel, they take their dog to the grooming pet store. I'd rather bond with my dog if I have the time.

I just bathed my dog with Burts Bees shampoo and was wondering if there are specific products that bring out a shinny coat.

Also saw olive oil in the food helps with the shedding...true or false?
I’ve not tried olive oil.
Ours get a little coconut oil once in a while, and sardines on occasion.
Rocky’s coat has a nice shine for an old guy. C2CFAB2E-0D5E-4CE9-86FB-DBDB1D3336FB.jpeg

Oh, and the light was a little filtered from smoke in the air. California..

I’ve not tried olive oil.
Ours get a little coconut oil once in a while, and sardines on occasion.
Rocky’s coat has a nice shine for an old guy. View attachment 112351

Oh, and the light was a little filtered from smoke in the air. California..
Oh that California wildfires sun. Only time you can stare directly into the sun.

That is a nice coat.

I love Burt's Bees products and was using the human shampoo in my own rotation for quite a while. I still will but just haven't thought to buy any lately.

I also love the Bio-Silk for dogs.

I've been using Nature's Specialities Plum Silky for years. I see they have a bluing shampoo recommended for white or black dogs that I might try out but it'll be a while since we have a gallon of Plum Silky that I add to the smaller bottle. :woot2:

Plum Silky® Shampoo for Dogs & Cats

I tried a different shampoo on Joker today. Chris Christensen's Black on Black Shampoo. I'll probably always have BioSilk, but I can honestly say I was amazed.... you tell me...

z1 a.jpg

That is a beautiful coat. I can tell bathe hind legs. Sunlight captured by the sharp and many angles.

Back