Serbian Breeder

ap1214

Novitiate
Hello all,

I am looking to import a puppy to Florida from Serbia. I have been in contact with a breeder Dejan Cubrilo from Cherry's Wild Dobermanns.

Has anyone ever heard of him and can anyone recommend him?

I am a bit nervous about sending money to someone overseas.

Thank you.

GennyB

Hot Topics Subscriber
I have no experience with this breeder. I see he has a facebook page. I would read through it and contact some of his puppy owners. You can also search for reviews on the kennel. Also research the pedigrees of the parents. Looking for longevity as well as COD's. Lots of dogs with no COD? Ask for proof.

Lappinpat

Hello all,

I am looking to import a puppy to Florida from Serbia. I have been in contact with a breeder Dejan Cubrilo from Cherry's Wild Dobermanns.

Thank you.
I have spoken a couple of times on his live feed and always seems friendly and his dogs look nice but have-not looked at info closely👍

Zeus1

Novitiate
Hello all,

Thank you.
Forget it!!! If it's a scam there nothing legally you can do to get your money back. There are a lot of crooks out there.

Braven

Novitiate
we imported ours from Serbia Dejan of unreachables kennels. I think he may have a litter now. Totally trustworthy easy process . He had been recommended to us. If you search #unreachables on Instagram you will see a few of his dogs US and Canada have pages for their dogs

Crh45169

I have two dogs from him and I love them. They are gorgeous and have great personalities. I will only import from him bc he has been very good to work with. Follow him and you can watch his dogs on Facebook live often.
I live in Ohio so they came in to O'Hara in Chicago. I also have broker info if you need it.

Crh45169

I have two dogs from him and I love them. They are gorgeous and have great personalities. I will only import from him bc he has been very good to work with. Follow him and you can watch his dogs on Facebook live often.
I live in Ohio so they came in to O'Hara in Chicago. I also have broker info if you need it.
To be clear, I'm referencing Dejan Cubrilo from Cherrys Wild kennel

Tekko24

Could you tell me more about their personality? Ar they work quality? How about their nerves? thank youu🙏🏻

Crh45169

Could you tell me more about their personality? Ar they work quality? How about their nerves? thank youu🙏🏻
I like their temperaments. They are good show quality with stability, from the two I have from him. I have seen him work some of them and I'm sure they can get an ipo1. Not sure how much further. I don't train in the sport anymore.
They are easy to live with, if you are used to living with dogs that need a job and are not couch potatoes.
I still have friends that have a few working dobies. Great to work, but not so great household dogs. Just depends on what you want. He was fair and easy to work with.