Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Seminar with Waine Singleton

Discussion in 'Other K-9 Shows and Events' started by Doberman Gang, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

The Mid-Central Working Dobermans Club is proud to announce a seminar with Waine Singleton on Sept. 22nd & 23rd. Waine is a 5 time National Championship Trial Helper. Cost is $65.00 per dog/handler team per day. Auditing/Observation available at $25.00 Limited space for Full Participation so please register early. For more detailed info please visit our website at http://mcwdc.zxq.net and click on the events icon.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks DG - I am signing up!!! Waine was the National Trial helper at UDC Natls this year and I had the opportuntiy to let him work Helio. We are already getting inquires from surrounding clubs so this seminar is bound to be a huge success.

Waine is so much more than a helper - he is a helper that can instantly read your dog and adjust to help the dog win. I was very impressed with his techniques with Helio and he told me he has some new things for our club to work with. We are really looking forward to Waine coming and we are already over half filled up for the seminar so don't wait. Come join us for a wonderful weekend of working our Dobermans.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

I'm assuming this is for Schutzhound? Excuse my noob. Still new to the concept of having more than just a family dog. I would like to get Crow involved, but not sure where to start. I think I might observe him working.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes

• Like Like x 1