1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Save Silence GoFundMe

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Silent Dobe, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Silent Dobe

Silent Dobe Well-Known Member

hello all, I know I haven't been around as of late. However I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues (hospitalization) as well as Silence now being very suddenly ill. To get the details please visit his Go Fund Me page as all the updates are there. We need your help please, he's only 7 and he is my heart, soul, partner, and familiar. My one true soulmate. He can't leave me yet.

Save Silence-GoFundMe

2. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how much that dog means to you. Wishing you both the best!

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I know how much he means to you and it's so sad to hear of these troubles.

Prayers are sent to both of you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh no.:(
    My heart aches reading this about Silence.Wishing you and your crew the best possible outcome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:(
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. The partnership you two have is incredible and I wish only the best for you and Silence. Healing vibes and prayers being sent your way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear this, are thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

I am beyond sad today as I received word via youtube that Silence has passed. I cried when I saw it, poor soul was so young, and I cannot imagine the devastation that you must be feeling.
    I opened my email and saw a tribute to Silence, and thought perhaps it was something to honor his accomplishments, I never fathomed it would be that sort of tribute. RIP Silence, there is no more pain for you handsome boy.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  8. FredC

FredC Guest

Oh NO!!! :( Sorry im just seeing this thread for the first time.. Im just totally at a loss for words......................

9. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I saw the post regarding his passing last week on FB. Terribly sad. Run free sweet, handsome boy. He was such a neat dog.

10. JanS

I feel so horrible about it. I know he was your heart and soul Jen. Our condolences go out to you. :sorrow:

Run free Silence.

11. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Made me cry rip beautiful boy

12. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I cannot believe he's gone. Has anyone spoken with Jen? I'm just worried about how she's coping.

13. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

I havent spoken to her, but she is on my FB. She did say that making this video was painful but also healing so that is a good sign.

14. Firestar Dobe

Firestar Dobe Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So very sorry for your loss

15. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

:(Can't believe he's gone.Never met this boy before yet feel I knew him through the web,as we've watched him accomplish so much through his life.For sharing his life with us,I am truly thankful.Such an admirable and inspirational dog.
    I cry with you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JanS

I haven't spoken with her one on one, but have replied on her posts about him. She said she isn't ready for another Doberman quite yet, but she did get a black cat for some companionship for her other boy, who is Silence's son.

17. Silent Dobe

Silent Dobe Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing his movie. I'm sorry I haven't been around to keep you updated on here, but "another board" wouldn't let me post the video for some reason.

Yes, I am devastated. It happened so fast, all within 3 weeks. He was in a massive amount of pain and I couldn't make him keep fighting. He was very tired. I am not doing well. He was my boy and my rock. I am very lucky to have Vex. He is his papa's boy.

Thank you for the condolences and kind words. They are needed right now.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. JanS

Jen, you know we're all here to talk if you want to. I can only imagine your pain. He was such a beautiful boy and you made the responsible decision for him, even though I know it must have been one of the hardest moments of your life. :(

19. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I had the pleasure twice, both at UDC Nationals. They were a an amazing team.

I don't want to even imagine and no words can make it better. Just remember you were lucky to have had him, even if it was not long enough. Better than not at all. He's not gone, he lives in your heart forever...

20. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Truly sorry to hear... I know its not ever the same but I am glad you have a piece of him with you as Vex. Hope he's giving you dober tail wags and kisses to help you cope. Thinking of you as your heart heals. :(