1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Run free dear Kobi...

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Tropicalbri's, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

It is with a heavy heart to have to post this for Sarah. Kobi had a fever and bleeding into his abdomen this morning. A second surgery was required to determine the cause. During the second surgical procedure the Dr.s found his stomach was severely necrotic and the only thing that could be done was to euthanize him.
    They are devastated and will be taking some time away to come to terms with this tragic set of events.
    Please keep Sarah and her family in your prayers as they will need them to absorb and handle this.
    She sends her love and thanks for all the prayers sent for Kobi and the family.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 17
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

My heart just broke... sweet Kobi...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

OOOOHH NOooo I am in Tears!! Sweet Kobi....you were doing so well!! I was reading and catching up and smiling ..until now. OMG I feel terrible!! I'm so sorry!!!!!omg omg What can say!? Oh dear God, what went wrong?? He was doing so well...I'm sorry, I'm just rambling and crying.

• Empathetic Empathetic x 5
  4. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

This is beyond words. Absolutely crushed. Our whole hearts are with you Sarah and your family. Anything you need do not hesitate.

Run hard, run fast, run free Beautiful Kobi. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. MyBuddy

Crushed is the word. For you, for us, for all your family. I cannot stop crying about this. I never dreamed that it would end this way. I know how much you love that boy! It's just devastating. I wish you weren't going through this. I wish I could make it go away. I wish we could all do a group hug for you. I think we are! I'm just so sorry. I feel such a loss. My heart aches for you and your family. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. {{{{HUGS}}}}

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. MyBuddy

RIP Sweet Kobi :sorrow:

You were loved by many.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:(

Just not fair. Not fair at all. I'm so sorry...

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

Sleep softly dear sweet Kobi.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

What in the world...how devastating.

10. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG I'm so sorry. All of our Hearts are broken for all of you. Sending prayers and hugs to your family.

I'm so very very sorry.
    R.I.P. Kobi
    It was told to us after our boy Stryker passed. They said, Remember they are never far from us. They can hear and see us. So talk to them often.

image.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  11. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

My heart is so broken for you Sarah and your family, especially Bailey. Hold that sweet boy and let him know we are all sending him love, understanding and prayers of comfort.
    There are no words to share that will convey how truly and deeply devastated we are for you.
    Kobi was a jewel in your crown of love and care you gave him and I so wish we could take your pain away. I know all of you have to plan and walk this journey together as a family and know that your DCF family is here grieving with you and will always be here when you need us.
    Take your time and lean on each other for support and remember all the beautiful times you shared with your awesome boy. Speak to and of him often to one another and you just may feel that ever present nose poke. He will never be so far away that you cannot close your eyes and think of him and he will be there, forever in your heart and mind.

• Agree Agree x 8
  12. bomary

bomary Hot Topics Subscriber

I am positively heart-broken...and trying to hold it together at work. I absolutely did NOT expect this outcome, and I hate that there is absolutely nothing any of us can say to make this even one tiny bit better.
    I am so incredibly sorry that this happened. Kobi was a special (and so clearly loved and adored) boy.
    My heart just aches.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for your loss. I’m in tears and have no words.
    Just know I’m thinking and praying for you and your family.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Regalis

Regalis Notable member

Oh no.

Wow. I'm truly at a total loss for words. Nothing seems to justify how truly sad I am and I'm sure all of us are, for you.

Run free sweet, Kobi

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. blacknrust

blacknrust Notable member

Devastating news. My heart breaks for you and your family. Just no words to express how sorry I am.
    You are in my prayers.:sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I absolutely can't believe this and my heart is in pieces. :( My prayers are with you and your family, Sarah and we're here to talk when you're ready.

Run free beautiful Kobi. :sorrow:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. Lucian

Lucian Member

There are no words to express how sorry and heart broken I am for you and for your family. :( We are all here for you.

Run free sweet Kobi :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

This is... beyond horrible. I was feeling so hopeful, that I am shocked at this devastating turn of events. Sarah, nobody can make the pain go away but you will not find another group of people capable of the empathy and true condolences we have for you and your family. Kobi was and will always be such a beautiful being, on the inside and out. He is no longer in pain but the misery of his loss on those remaining is profound, such a wonderful dog. My heart and my thoughts are with you, and I speak for all of us that we are here for you always.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

We saw so many pictures of him running through bright green fields. Then we saw him in a video starting his path to recovery. And now we talk about him in the Memorials section. How much things have changed in a matter of hours.

I cannot even begin to imagine what Sarah and her family are experiencing. I am so truly sad for the loss of dear Kobi. There really are no words for this. :sorrow:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  20. Mnd_00

Mnd_00 New Member

So so sorry for your loss Sarah! Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Sending hugs to you!

• Agree Agree x 2