1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Pandora

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by jeoestreich, Dec 21, 2009.

1. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

This morning was the worst morning possible. The bf and I were getting ready to leave for him to go to a meeting and he was letting the dogs outside and I was looking for my keys. When he let Pandora out, she was prancing around like normal, went outside, and came back in. Then she collasped on the couch and started screaming. By the time we got her to the vet, there was nothing we could do. The vet thinks she threw a blood clot. :(

Words don't express how awful I feel. She was my dog that was always there to make me feel better. And now she is not there.
    Run Free my baby girl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

OMG !!! Sooooo sorry to hear !!! How helpless you must have felt !!! Sad sad day....my heart goes out to you and the bf..its one thing if a pet has been ailing for some time..but to be taken sooo suddenly... ...she is still prancing..but now its in a field of green grass..waiting for you to meet her someday. Im sorry J

3. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Oh, Jenn, I am so sorry. This makes no sense. At least it was quick. But I know you will miss her. I'm in shock as I read this. Hang in there. We're right here if you need us. God Bless you.

4. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

I can't believe you're gone. Why did you have to leave me?
    I will miss everything about you: your sweet personality.
    I have nothing but pictures and memories and
    that is not enough to fill the empty spot in my heart.
    I love you with all of my heart and
    I'll always remember the good times we had together.
    I may cry and be sad, but for knowing you, I'll always be glad.
    I know you'll be with me someday, in another time.
    But right now you're gone but you will always be here in my heart.
    I will miss you!!!!!
    I will see you again in heaven,

5. MomToMany

MomToMany Member

Oh my God, I am so sorry! How tragic. :( I wish you peace in such a terribly sad time. ((((hugs))))

6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

OMG Jen, i don't know what to say, my eyes are spilling over with tears, I am so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you and i send my condolences, I am here if you wanna talk or just vent and not have anyone say anything.

RIP Pandora, rn free at the bridge.

7. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

OMG I am so very very sorry to hear this, my heart is aching sooooooo. We lost our Emmy fast and our Cody slowly there is NEVER an easy way to go and they are all missed. Know she is running free and you will once again be together...RIP sweet Pandora.... Know we are all here for you......

8. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

OMG I was hoping I had somehow misunderstood the thread title!! A normal morning turned tragic so suddenly, you must be heartbroken and in shock at the same time!! The only comfort I can offer is know that she is prancing in a beautiful green field at the bridge and will one day prance right back into your arms. RIP sweet Pandora!!!

9. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I don't know what to say. Sorry is never enough to even remotely touch the pain & sorrow. My heart goes out to you, I know how hard this is.
    She knows you loved her, knows you did what you could, and knows you will be with her again some day. Till then she will wait for you someplace warm, happy, and beautifull. RIP Pandora.

Stay strong, Jenn.
    Hugs-Rachael

10. jeoestreich

Thanks everyone. I am still in shock. She was gone even before we got her to the vet which is only three blocks from my house.

11. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words... I hope you find some comfort in having had a good life with Pandora and doing all you could for her.

12. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh my gosh Jeo, I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. What a horrible shock, and I can't even imagine the pain you're feeling right now. Damn, I'm all broken up and shocked, and I better pull myself together before other people start coming into the office...

Hugs to you, and you know we're always here for a shoulder in your time of grief.

Sleep softly Pandora.

13. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh honey, I am so sorry to read this this morning....such a sweet girl, taken way too soon, too fast ....all of us are in shock as we read this. As you are, I know. This is so tragic. Taken without warning is a complete shock to the system. I hope you and your BF can be a comfort to each other in all this. Hug those dogs close and lean on each other and come here whenever you can. Hugs to both of you.

RIP sweet Pandora! Romp with all of our sweet friends til we get there!

14. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i'm so sorry Jenn, i'm not good with words, and words never be enough in that situation. you are in my thought. Run Free Pandora

15. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry..my heart goes out to you all. I cant even imagine. :(
    Keeping you in my thoughts.
    *hugs*

16. jeoestreich

Thanks everyone! It just so random. I will never forget she was prancing around waiting to be let out. And then the next thing I know, she was taking her last breathe in Nate's arms. :( IDK what I am going to do. She is my "make mommy feel better" dog. She was always so in tune with my emotions.

17. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Jen again all I can say is we are all here for you, if you just need someone to yell at, I am here for you girl. Many hugs to you and the b/f.

18. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

my deepest sympathy and small token of comfort is sent to you through this post.. just to let you know.. i feel your ache.. and i feel your pain... and i am sorry for your loss...

19. kpablo

kpablo Jr Member

Oh dear Lord,

I am so sorry for your loss, I am saying a prayer for you right now, and keeping you in your thoughts.

20. jeoestreich

So I made a slideshow and I thought I would share it.

302 Found