1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Hope

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Poppy, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

I know I recently posted pictures of my Hope and a birthday announcement that she turned 12 years old and was doing well. Well on Monday night she took a turn for the worst and I decided to let her go on Tuesday. She was out on the trail with me and doing well on Saturday, so she went down hill quickly. I am thankful for that, as I didn't want to see her suffer. She as an amazing dog. Very loyal and dependable! I got her in November of 2001 when I was 18 years old and let her go in November of 2013. I thought that was quite ironic! Also 6 years ago she suffered devastating injury that she was not supposed to recover from, but I believe our prayers were answered when she walked after 6 days and was running after 6 weeks! This was with no medical intervention just prayers. Her official name with titles was Int CH CR Hopeful Melody CDX NA RE CGC TDI (ASCA CD). She was a wonderful therapy dog to people of all ages and always very well behaved and loyal! She will be missed! The picture was taken in October.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  2. dh8

dh8 Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss!

3. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like she was an amazing dog. I'm sure she left a piece of herself in your heart where she will live forever. Run free...pretty girl!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Poppy so sorry to hear you lost HOPE. I agree it is a blessing she did not suffer long. She gave you some wonderful memroies. RIP HOPE. You were loved.

5. Zavarka

Zavarka Hot Topics Subscriber

I am very sorry for your loss. Its so hard to lose your friend after 12 years together. Horrible pain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss! :sorrow:Im sure you two had a wonderful 12 years together! What a great journey with a faithful girl.

7. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry for your loss. RIP Hope and Run Wild and Free Forever on the other side of the bridge. Someday she will greet you again.

8. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh Poppy!! What tragic news. So sorry for your loss. She was a very special girl.

Run free, sweet Hope. You are gone from our world, but never forgotten.

Thinking of you.....

9. Rach

Rach Hot Topics Subscriber

Poppy.. hugs and vibes to you and yours....regardless of age... heartbreaking.... RIP sweet Hope...

10. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Such a beauty. I'm so sorry for your loss.

11. Dobiemom_of2

Dobiemom_of2 Member

Sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hugs your way!! :sorrow:

12. ariegel

ariegel Active Member

:sorrow: So sorry for your loss.

13. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about Hope. You have wonderful memories and she'll live on in your heart. God bless.

14. watson123

watson123 Active Member

So sorry to hear about Hope! she lived a long miracle filled life and will be missed!

RIP Hope:sorrow:

15. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

Very sad to hear this! Thoughts and prayers for you!

16. BradysMom

BradysMom Hot Topics Subscriber

such a pretty girl :sorrow: so sorry for your loss! R.I.P. Hope!! :dobe:

17. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:sorrow:She was such a beautiful girl and accomplished so much with you. I know what a hard day it was for you, but you have a great 12 years together and she couldn't have asked for a better family to spend her life with.

Run free beautiful Hope.

18. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss, Poppy.:sorrow:

19. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

12 beautiful years with your friend! I'm so saddened to read about this this morning! I hurt for you. She'll always be with you in Spirit.

RIP Hope! Run free!

20. beckers

beckers Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like such a wonderful dog. It breaks my heart to hear this type of story I know how hard it is to lose a dog. My thoughts are with you and your family.