1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Hans

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Ingrid H, May 22, 2020.

1. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

After a rapid decline in health and quality of life, we decided to let Hans run free. Best dog I ever had... 102_2875.JPG

• Empathetic Empathetic x 21
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DD4MSpock

DD4MSpock Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry for your loss. I know it was a tough decision, but it was the right one. You did the best thing you could for him... let him run free.:sorrow:

3. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

[​IMG]
    RainbowBridge.com
    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear about Hans. Run free :sorrow:

5. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

6. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

On of the worst things in life to go through, I am sorry for your loss :(

7. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry Ingrid. One of the hardest decisions to make. :sorrow:

8. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I’m so so sorry, Ingrid! :(

It was clear to me how much you loved and adored Hans, he was an incredible lad. It breaks my heart to hear of his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Remember that he is always around you, and you will meet him again one day, he’ll be waiting for you.

Run free, Hans :sorrow:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oh boy.... damn that’s hard- in many ways.

Try to keep your head up and eyes dry with the good/great things about him, I know I fail at this sometimes.

Thinking of y’all today.

10. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

So very sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Hans Run and play for ever free on the other side of the Bridge. They never really leave us. They can see us, so talk to them often.

49061414_2269241563097301_705638851577643008_n.jpg

11. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

So sorry to hear this. I hope it will comfort you to know you made the right decision for him.

12. Panama

Panama Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:( So so sorry to hear about Hans! RIP Big boy!

13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh no Ingrid! I got chills just reading the title since sweet Hans has been such a big part of this community since almost day one. :(

He had the longest happiest life he could have imagined with you and he will be dearly missed here too.

Run free handsome Hans. :sorrow:

Ingrid, you know we're here to talk any time...

14. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Very sorry to read about Hans. God bless.

15. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

I'm so sorry to see this. My heart is with you.

16. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

Wishing you all the best and for peace at this difficult time. Hans had a happy life and that's what counts most in the end.

17. Gpcoguy

Gpcoguy Hot Topics Subscriber

Don't they understand they're supposed to live forever?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

So sorry to hear of your loss.

19. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I signed on earlier this morning and the first thing I saw was this thread. :( Had to sign off.
    Fly free handsome boy

I'm sooooo sorry. :sorrow:

never leave my heart.jpg

20. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Sorry to hear this! Wishing you soothing peace and encouragement.