1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP Fedor Del Nasi

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by JanS, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

One of the greats who many members have progeny from has gone over the rainbow bridge. :sorrow:
    Run free big guy. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 11
  2. Pitts

Pitts Hot Topics Subscriber

any idea how he died.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I hate to hear that. Only a couple days past his 9th birthday, that's too bad. Thank you for sharing. Loved the last photo. Very dignified.

• Like Like x 6
  4. FredC

FredC Guest

Someone finally posted a video i couldn't watch.. He will be missed by many myself included... RIP Fedor.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Marko1962

Marko1962 Hot Topics Subscriber

:( So sad....

• Like Like x 3
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I didn't hear how he died, but very sad.

• Like Like x 4
  7. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

Oh so sad indeed............RUN FREE BIG BOY RUN FREE
    You will be missed and NEVER FORGOTTEN...........

RUN WITH ALL THE ANGELS SURROUNDING YOU:sorrow::love:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

:sorrow:That's too bad he died at nine and I'm so sorry. I wish all our breeders and I'm sure many do could get the longevity factor up for these guys. My first boy only lived to 3 1/2 and I have seen too many die at too young an age. I'm not real up on it but as I go through different doberman owners it seems that losing them at about age nine is pretty typical ;sigh what a shame. They are such great animals ;to live such a short time is just rotten! Max is 8 1/2 + and I'm sure hoping to keep him around a lot longer than 9!! I love em too much too lose them so young for sure:(

• Like Like x 3
  9. Denissov43

Denissov43 Notable member

gorgeous montage of images! some I have never seen! the last one... was my favorite of all of those...never seen one with his mouth closed! so that was beautiful!
    We have asked questions regarding his death in the Doberman DCM group on Facebook... no responses yet, except one that stated that he had been dealing with 'prostate' problems this past year and was being treated...
    It would be of the highest level of respectiblity if the breeder/owner would have a necropsy and make sure to tell everyone what he did die of so that rumors of DCM or whatever do not circulate forever....
    I still do not know what Pimm's #1 died of and I asked my breeder point blank... her response was 'he died of old age at 9 years old'.... that was just not satisfactory and its really 'dishonorable' in my view if they know and they simply will not say! Its just wrong... so many of us have Pimm's children and grand children and we should be able to know what he really did die of.
    I hope that the owners of Fedor will do us all a favor and tell us what he really did die of...
    I for one would like to know... He was a magnificent creature without a doubt, gorgeous, stunning and lovely as a dog I am told! so sad... no matter how old they are, its always too soon! :sorrow:

• Like Like x 6
  10. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

RIP Fedor, you will live on in your progeny ,so very sad your family will be missing you immensely :(:sorrow: now standing guard at the Rainbow Bridge

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sad... RIP Fedor. He will live on in generations of dobermans for sure. Hopefully his breeder will disclose the cause of death.

• Like Like x 4
  12. zmchristopher

zmchristopher Notable member

:(:(

• Like Like x 2
  13. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sad, sad, sad.....It's a crime that our dogs don't have a longer life. Just breaks my heart. RIP Fedor! :sorrow:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

{What a guy - a magnificant stunning "brown" boy who took your breath away. He was bred over 200 times and has definitely left his mark on the Doberman world. Few come a long that have such a stunning career. RIP and thanks for what you have left us to carry on.

• Like Like x 2
  15. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

This is so sad, he was definitely a great dog, and has sired so many other great ones to carry on his name. He left a great legacy, and he will live on through that but to see him go is indeed sad, and so close to his birthday as well. Even worse if it was unexpected, as I know how horrible that can be. RIP sweet Fedor, you will never be forgotten. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 3
  16. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

That's the worst news ever... He is my boy's grandfather... now I want to cry.... Fedor was one of the greatest dogs and it's too sad he died so early.

• Like Like x 4
  17. iceman

iceman Active Member

R.I.P big boy :(....your name will live on dobermann pedigrees for many years to come..:(

• Like Like x 4
  18. Whiskey

Whiskey Member

So sad :( He was a gorgeous dog and had some amazing offspring.

• Like Like x 2
  19. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

Ok I couldn't even look at the video yet.
    That is Khaos' Great Granddaddy!! I think he looks a lot like him. RIP Fedor- you were, no ARE, one of the greats!!!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

Very sad indeed. :(

• Like Like x 2