1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

RIP... 'Clark's Clear & Present "Danger"

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by apbtmom76, Jan 16, 2010.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

This morning was a bit of a sad day for me, I was about to leave and head to the vet's office to pick up some more Potassium Bromide for Penny, when I hear a knock at the front door. I go look to see who it is as I am on the phone with a friend, I look and it is the breeder/friend we got Phoenix from, I could tell something was wrong, she wasn't smiling or anything, so I told my friend I would call her back and hung up the phone, Tami looked at me and bust into tears, she had just come from having Phoenix sire, Danger, put to rest, he was 14 years old.
    Tami wanted to see the only one of Danger's pups that looked just like him, Phoenix, and he still after 5 years knows who she is when she comes to see us. Phoenix loved on her and licked her tears, she cried some more and then we had to go. Here is a picture of Danger in his youth at about 4 years old. RIP Danger, run free at the bridge and know that you will be loved by many and lmissed by more.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

aw,.so sad.. I am glad she was able to come over and you and Phoenix could give her some small comfort. RIP handsome boy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Comfort in friends...that's what she came for and received! HUGS to both of you!
    RIP Danger!

He really does look like Phoenix!

• Like Like x 1
  4. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

So so sorry to hear, it is so very hard when we loose them, my thoughts
    and prayers are with you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

RIP and run free Danger.
    I think the owners visit to you was a very therapeutic one for her, so it was great you guys were there for her. :doggyhug2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Thank you all, I really appreciat ethis as does Tami. And Phoenix knew her and knew something was wrong, I do think it helped, hug your pups for me today.

7. Dobeman

Dobeman Active Member

Godspeed Danger...

• Like Like x 1
  8. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

It is so hard to say goodbye...I am glad you and Phoenix were there for Tami. RIP Danger and run free at the Bridge!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

thanks Dobeman and BM, he was a great dog, he will be missed deeply.

10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

RAN FREE DANGER.....
    hugs to you and Tami, Tye

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sorry to hear about Danger... Also so glad you and Phoenix could be there for Tami. I'm sure she made the right decision, it's always tough even if it is right. Run free Danger!

• Like Like x 1
  12. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Thank you Tina and Ingrid, I will tell Tami what you all have said, I know she will appreciate it :)

13. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Oh geez I am so sorry to hear this....RIP Danger, so good you were still home for her......Please tell her we all are thinking of her.....

• Like Like x 1
  14. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Thanks Sally, I will for sure. ;)

15. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Awww, so sad. Glad you & Phoenix could be of comfort to Tami when she needed it. Sleep softly Danger!

• Like Like x 1
  16. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Thank you Rachael, Tami appreciated I know and it meant a lot to me for her to come see Phoenix.