Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Return of the eGGe!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Ingrid H, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I put the eGGe away for awhile but took it out again recently for the dogs to play with. They still love it! The eGGe is almost indestructable but can be wrecked by large dogs if they are left to chew the small end. Most dogs seem to like the eGGe because they can't get a bite on it and it drives them crazy!

Here's a video I took yesterday of Hans playing with the eGGe- it's pretty poor quality because my battery died on me while I was filming.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh that looks like so much fun!! You know who would probably really like that is Kali!! I once had a large inflatable ball (bigger than her!) and she loved it ..........until the big guy burst it! :(
    IMG_8580.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  3. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Ha ha ha! What fun! I've looked at these before but didn't see much allure in them. Now I'm thinking we might need one. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  4. Luvmydoberman

Luvmydoberman Hot Topics Subscriber

We have a large hard plastic ball for Sophie like that, but the eGGe looks like way more fun!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ingrid H

Kali might like the eGGe since she likes large balls, but the toy might be too heavy for her since it is made of thick hard plastic. I thought Ladybug would like the egge since we found a basketball at the local baseball field and she flipped out over it :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL, what a great video and how great to see some new shots of Hans as well!

Our boys love/d the eGGe, but Della could care less.

Here's one of Albert playing with it.

And Boris with his.

And don't forget that camels like them too. ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ingrid H

The snow sure makes play with an eGGe a high speed chase!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

Cool I had never seen one before! I think Jake would love one!! The camel is too funny they are such strange critters!! It's great to see Hans ..we sure could stand to see a lot more of him for sure :dance:

• Like Like x 2
  9. JanS

I bet Jake would love it too. Dan @ Nutra-9 carries them and that's where we got ours.
    eGGe

The owner of the camel is a member here too, but I haven't seen her for a little while now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks Jan lol.. It's hilarious watching them play with it too! I know Max wouldn't care but I definitely got have one for Jake.. :sonic:Really lol was the camel owner from Texas by chance lol ..My daughter gets such a kick when she goes through Texas and instead of long horns she sees camel lol..go figure :weird:

• Like Like x 1
  11. JanS

LOL, I love to see them too even thought we obviously don't have any living around here. :D I believe this member lives somewhere in AZ and her user name escapes me right now, but her dog is Sugar Tree.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

ulysses

• Like Like x 1
  13. titan1

titan1 Notable member

love the camels.... funny to tell at the shows we do. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nixie

Nixie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Where do you get these. They look amazing.

15. JanS

Dan (Titan) at Nutra-9 carries them. eGGe

• Like Like x 2
  16. JanS

Bump for @MischasMomma and those of you who were talking about the eGGe vs the Jolly Egg. They're definitely not the same thing and I've heard the Jolly Egg does not hold up well at all.
    I thought they stopped manufacturing the eGGe but I see they're sold under a new name now.
    Rugby Indestructible Balls

Here are a couple newer pics of ours.
    Egge on nose May 2 15.JPG

Both alert by egge Apr 26 16.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  17. Ingrid H

I'm sad to hear that the Jolly Egg doesn't hold up as well as the eGGe. Hans is still obsessed with his eGGe. The Rugby site didn't load for me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MischasMomma

MischasMomma Site Sponsor Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Yes, we received a jolly egg today that I ordered off amazon. it's less than half the size of the eGGe, I thought I was ordering the same thing you guys had wish I would have asked instead of assuming. it's going to cost me almost as much as the darn egg itself in shipping to return so no point in sending it back

• Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  19. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

Great videos - thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. JanS

That's odd. It's the Nutra9 site and you can find it on the toy page too if you scroll down.
    Toys