1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Remembering

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by StarlightDobe, Oct 22, 2013.

1. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Yesterday was such a hard day for me. 24 years ago yesterday I got married to the most wonderful man ever. Our life together has been absolutely fantastic, and I tried to focus on that yesterday, but of course, the events of 3 years ago kept creeping up in my mind. But then, not a day goes by that I do not think about this girl. Mysti was the best dog I have ever had, she was truly my heart dog, she could sense my every mood, she was never far from my side, and she loved to do whatever made me happy. We went to training classes for the first 10 months I had her, and she earned her CGC, and therapy dog certification all on the same day. She loved people, she loved visiting them and she loved making them smile. When I began having bad migraines her focus was totally on me, and she was velcroed to my side. When she got sick, we helped her get better, she loved the vet staff even though they poked and prodded her all the time, not once did she shy away from her monthly visit for her meds, and always had nub wags and kisses for the staff. I know she is at the Bridge, watching over me, whispering to these two hellions I have now to take care of her mommy.
    She is my angel, I will never forget her.
    Springston's Mystic Angel 1-25-02 - 10-21-10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was the last picture I ever took of my girl, beside her new little sister, Nexus, it was taken the night before she passed. (Nexus had been with us for several months and Mysti had accepted her as one of her family, and as always was making sure the little stinker was being a good girl lol)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  2. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh starlight... ur story touches my heart. Such a wonderful girl she must of been! No one can take the place of her... :sorrow: RIP Mysti...

• Like Like x 2
  3. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks for sharing your story of your heart dog. God be with you both.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BradysMom

BradysMom Hot Topics Subscriber

:oops: always hurts my heart when i read these stories, unhappy endings suck i wish we could keep our furballs forever! RIP Mysti your momma and Nexus miss u :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

We don't have them with us long enough, that's for sure.

Thanks for sharing your memories with us, Starlight. RIP Mysti.

• Like Like x 2
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

She was such a beautiful, loving girl and they never ever leave our hearts. She's still watching down on you from the other side of the bridge. :love:

• Like Like x 1
  7. jhwdc

jhwdc Hot Topics Subscriber

It is said that we die twice. Once when we breath our last breath, and again when our name is spoken for the last time. Mysti still lives.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

Such a great tribute to your wonderful girl. She will live in your memory for ever....

• Like Like x 1