1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Remembering Max!

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by Viemarangelrock, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

On this day, 6 years ago, we said goodbye to our dearest companion, Max.
    A dog so loyal, he barely wore a collar and would walk miles and still be by your side. Riddled with anxiety from 7 previous owners at the tender age of only 7 months old...they never gave him a chance at life. What was their loss was our gain. My heart was always full when you were beside me.

Sleep tight my beautiful boy :sorrow:

BE631EC1-9739-45A3-B1D5-5A914499BEA3.jpeg 050C00D8-41AE-4D96-894A-CF17AF25F293.jpeg 5EB0E2CC-520F-4C4C-8A33-F8E539BBBF10.jpeg 3ACD9454-7535-48F5-BFBB-EBC431234B12.jpeg 5E3A149D-42D9-4706-B3AA-8B273789D512.jpeg A306B6DB-763F-4654-80A8-8FDFC9B190A2.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 15
    • Wow x 1
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Wow, what a good boy he turned out to be! Did he really hardly wear a collar? That’s pretty amazing.

3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Very very rarely. To put it mildly, he was quite extraordinary!

114D8FBA-E975-4B85-A15B-075489E87BBC.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Its so hard to lose them. Such amazing companions. RIP Max

5. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

I never knew you, Max, but I know you! :sorrow:

6. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

Thanks for sharing the pics of your sweet Max. :kissingheart:

7. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

There always seems to be that one dog that just stands out.
    Every dog is special in their own way, but some just seem to shine a little brighter....and leave a bigger hole in your heart when they're gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

What a beautiful Doberman.

9. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Please read, RIP Max
    IMG_2638.JPG

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  10. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a beautiful boy and obviously very special. :love:

Run free beautiful Max... I know you're out romping with our lost boy, Boris and so many others who have gone over the bridge.

11. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Max is so so handsome, and his confident/sweet demeanor shows through even in photos. Thank you for sharing him with us even if just in memory :)

12. Ivory Skye

Ivory Skye New Member

Our last girl Jet used to run around in the "nude" also. What a pleasure
    RIP Max beautiful boy.

13. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I’ve come to the conclusion trying to frown and smile at the same time always results in at least one tear.