Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Regional Rescue Forum Leaders Wanted

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredC

FredC Guest

DC is accepting applications to fill the positions vacant in the regional rescue forums. Duties would include populating the forums with rescues in the proper areas and keeping them updated with available dogs from these rescues and also keeping everyone updated on the progress or adoptions of listed dogs everyone loves a story with a happy ending. ;) This will be a team effort with 2 or three forum leaders. You may also conduct fundraisers and or auctions - really whatever it takes to gain interest in adoptable dogs. We have let these forums sit dormant for far to long; spring has arrived and its time we do what we can for these discarded K9's. If you are interested no experience is necessary as long as you're driven and believe you have something to offer in this area please post your request here or PM me. Good luck to all of you.
    We are looking forward to adding team members to this area. After all this really is what DC is supposed to be about.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

i volunteer dela for TX... she has been really trying to help out our clubs rescue here in tx... she would be good :)

3. deladobies

deladobies Member

I would love tooo.... That would be great... Where do I apply

4. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Yeah Dela, you'll be great at this. :D

5. FredC

FredC Guest

Thanks for volenteering Dela we still need one more person and we will get the ball rolling.

6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Von I would love to help but my thing is the BSL plus I would have to ask Purple, lol

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Good news, Purple said she would be happy to let me help over here. So where do I sign up to help Dela???

8. FredC

FredC Guest

great news for sure. the two of you will be all set to go in a cpl hrs. then we will get rolling. ill be happy to help anywhere i can.

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

awesome. Thanks for asking Dela. :D

10. deladobies

deladobies Member

Yea.... cant wait...

ANY ideas or information from members about dobies in need or rescues is always appreciated...

Shoot tye or I an email and we can get these guys some face time and get their stories out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.