1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Recommend Working kennels in Europe

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Stoop44rio, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Stoop44rio

Stoop44rio New Member

Hi, im looking for names of working kennels in Europe. I realise this forum is mostly N/A but you never know who would have a good suggestion.
    I'm in Ireland and I'm doing my research now for a new pup possibly in 1 or 1.5 yr time.
    Sometimes there are smaller kennels that don't really pop up on the radar and maybe some people on here may have had dealings or know of them.
    So if anyone has any names/info/contacts please let me know. Thanks. :)

2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I don’t think this forum is mostly NA. Really, if someone did a poll, I would say there are more Euro’s here than NA.

Have you done a forum search? There have been a couple of members that have imported from Europe.

This is an old thread that might help.
    Breeders in Europe

Good luck and welcome from Louisiana.

3. Stoop44rio

Stoop44rio New Member

Thanks I've seen that thread and I know of those kennels mentioned.