Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Recent Ragnar pictures

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Ddski5, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

C4E24D83-44D7-4674-9DA0-1AD6490F32B4.png

709139A0-0E52-4128-A3DA-0B6DB1F58777.png

F9597FD8-3C37-465E-8EC5-7498EDBEFFD4.png

D7E8739B-CC0A-4A6E-8EA7-E01B962060BC.png

4D385493-B41E-41F9-A5DE-4E93D06006D3.png

D37C0BCD-356D-4A43-BEDE-114D94206C58.png

• Wow x 8
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

The first picture is Amazing!!!!
    Beautiful Doberman!!!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

He has certainly developed into a fine and regal boy. Wow he is impressive.
    The beautiful product of all your hard and consistent training and sleepless nights.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful pictures! What a handsome boy! I love the fog!

5. Ddski5

Thanks y’all.

I really can’t express enough to the new members that they are truly what you put into them.

Leave them in the crate all day or put them in the yard with little interaction or training and you will get an unruly, disobedient beast. And once they patterned that...extremely hard to fix.

Ragnar is definitely a Doberman that must be worked. Cracks me up that he comes from a Show/conformation line.

Train, train, train....daily!!
    Over and over and over to pattern in their brain what is expected.

I promise, I was the one that was asking about leash pulling, sit, heel, lunging, disobedient teenager, etc....

Stick with it and you will be greatly rewarded.

He looks huge in some of those picts but he tops out at about 80lbs I think. I like to keep him lean and he is always actively moving about.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Wow oh wow! What a beautiful boy!

7. AngieRN

AngieRN New Member

Gorgeous

8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

He really does! I was going to ask how much he weighs because, wow, what a chest! The chest alone makes him look bigger than 80 lbs especially in that last pic. The fog shot is great - imagine running in to that!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Great shot and he's grown into such a handsome boy! The fog really adds to the look.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

Wow. Yes, I was gonna ask about his weight especially in that last picture.....whew thick. Lol
    Gosh, did you ever feel you weren't doing enough, like the training and overall interaction? I feel that way every day. But when she does what I ask/expect to do, I am thrilled.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow, he’s matured beautifully! I absolutely adore him :love:

What you reap you sow. It’s so true, the absence of clear instruction will not harvest anything good. Just pure chaos! It’s our job to build our value so that our feedback and direction means more than any other person, thing or event that they ever encounter. I think it comes down to being proactive rather than reactive. Good lessons and opportunities = Good results. Missed opportunities or lack of follow through = Bad results.

Ragnar is proof of good lessons and opportunities. You choose not to live with bad behaviour through being proactive and giving him clear and precise instructions.
    You should be super super proud, I know I am. Well done guys! :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Ddski5

Absolutely, but when my wife told me that I had gotten in over my head with a Doberman, I made sure that I trained with him everyday. Now she spoils him.

Stay faithful and work with yours often. It may not appear to be making a difference from day to day but it really is. One day it will just reach out and hit you...you will notice all the hard work and training has paid off.

Patience, persistence and consistency- DAILY!

• Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  13. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

What an impressive boy he is! You can see all the work you have put into him in all ways and he is a credit to you. I also love the fog pics and you would need new undies if he suddenly appeared in front of you looking like that! :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

Yes, everyone has been very skeptical of my choice in this companion. They are quick to point out everything, "oh I saw her pulling you around the yard", "I don't like that she barks and nips at you like that", "Are you sure that is the way you are supposed to do that", etc....And I am determined to prove them wrong. I know she can be (& is already) an awesome girl. I just pray I am a good leader for her. I'm not coordinated so that makes training a little difficult. And I got to remember simple, constant, consistent commands.

• Like Like x 2
  15. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

^^^^^ Don't despair, even my vet said "you've got your hands full with that one!", when Jazz was a pup. Now she is one of the few they don't have to wrestle to take her temperature! You will prove the nay sayers wrong and have the best dog you could imagine in a year or two. One that reads your mind and delights in pleasing you..........with only the occasional bit of cheeky thrown in! :rofl:

• Like Like x 4
  16. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You are soooo right! And Ragnar is a perfect example of everything you preach! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So glad you perservered when things got tough or you asked, when will I be his everything? I think you have your answer now. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

Gorgeous boy. He has a wonderful life :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lisak444

Lisak444 New Member

Absolutely amazing looking doberman! . Thanks for sharing!