Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rebel update

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by AngieRN, Mar 13, 2019.

1. AngieRN

AngieRN New Member

66AD8D12-5F70-412F-B5F1-A32F297C27A5.jpeg Hi all - just wanted to update . Rebels ears are standing up with no issues and no posting . He’s a good little pup . Thank you all for your advice

• Like Like x 9
  2. crypticintent

crypticintent Hot Topics Subscriber

Very cute pup. Love the angle on the shot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Thanks for the update! Glad you are having success! Boy, in that pic, it looks like he's got a white beard!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a cute guy! I would definitely keep posting the ears though since they're pulling in and need some straightening out.

Thanks for the update!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Such a good looking pup. Keep us updated, I sure would like to see what he looks like at 12months.

Wow, his nails would be easy to trim, you can see his quick!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Seeing a mix shows how strong the gene for markings must be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Doberman markings and personality seem to quite strong in most mixes that I have seen. And they are usually very attractive as well. Rebel is going to be a looker for sure, and it's interesting to see a mix with the ears cropped. Makes the Dobe genes even more evident! :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AngieRN

AngieRN New Member

Hey all thank you so much for the kind words . We are back to posting as of tonight . Ear has fell on top of his head . Live and learn right we are using backroad and tape . Fingers crossed

• Like Like x 1
  9. AngieRN

AngieRN New Member

Should have looked at this earlier . Definitely needs posting

10. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I would not gamble with this again, hopefully did not set ears back too far. Post at least through six months, which is usually when they stop teething.

Good luck.

11. AngieRN

AngieRN New Member

10-4