1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rayna aka Angel

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by FredC, Sep 6, 2014.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

I had mentioned in passing earlier today in another thread that Rayna a.k.a. Angel had passed away yesterday. She was the six born in my first litter of seven puppies she was Demi's full sister. Her cause of death was euthanasia to stop her suffering.

She had recently just last week gone through surgery to help determine the cause of her issues although to date no results came back. She was initially diagnosed with leukemia however that proved to be false.

Rayna was the third to last to go in that litter including Demi who we kept for
    ourselves. We had kept Angel Demi and speedy back for evaluations so she was six months old before we found her forever home.

Soon after she went to her new owners the husband came down with cancer he had been fighting that for the last four years with Rayna by his side the entire time. It was only a month or two later that they found out the husband was going to be a cancer survivor that Rayna got sick herself. Having that girl for six months because we didn't know if we were going to keep created quite a bond with her.

I Love all my puppies and I'm just so devastated I can't even imagine what her owners are going through.

RIP Rayna run free baby girl. You were loved by many and a true ambassador to your breed..
    555500_472383396118846_1519943331_n.jpg
    389023_454031457954040_628428751_n.jpg

522142_454032717953914_178505203_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry Fred. {{hugs}}

RIP Rayna. You were deeply loved and will be forever missed, but never forgotten

• Like Like x 3
  3. watson123

watson123 Active Member

I am so sorry for you and the owners loss!
    RIP Rayna. Run free you beautiful girl!:sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I was so saddened to hear this and I'm so sorry to everyone involved. She was a beautiful girl and I'm sure she will be missed by many.

Run free Rayna. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

:(

• Like Like x 2
  6. FredC

FredC Guest

Thanks gang knowing what made her sick would certainly help put a period on this. We named every puppy in her litter after their characteristics that was the only litter we ever named because we became so attached to each and everyone, and then after that they were all either colors or numbers. Who would ever thought that I would've Kept one we called screech. Lol

More Rayna a cpl days after she went to her forever home.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    The crop was before we found Dr. Maine and it was the only litter that ever had that unusual style of a crop it is exactly the same as the crop Mars has but for some reason it looks so much better on him. She had a very strong head though I still really really like it reminds me a lot of Atticus actually.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kitty's mom

Kitty's mom Hot Topics Subscriber

The ultimate act of true love and devotion. We make that difficult and painful decision, so they can truly rest in peace.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:(:(:paw: They all leave a special place in our hearts. Sorry to hear of the loss of Rayna.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

:sorrow: :sorrow: :sorrow: So sad to hear of this news. Dober hugs from Luca and Bristol. I can't even imagine how you must feel. :sorrow: :sorrow: :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry for your loss, Fred.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Fred - sorry I have been at a seminar all weekend with Waine Singleton and just go home to read this. I am so very sorry.
    What a beautiful face that sweet angel had ....What joy and love she brought to those whose heart she touched and to the one she saw through tough times. There are no guarantees when life is concerned. We love each day and thank God for the blessings and only He can carry our heavy hearts on the wings of his angels. RIP sweet girl.

• Like Like x 2
  12. kashi

kashi Hot Topics Subscriber

Good bye beautiful Rayna. Amazing how some touch us so deeply.

13. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for the loss of Rayna.
    Perhaps this was her one role in this life....to help her human recover. She will be forever by his side in spirit.

RIP Rayna and run free girl!

• Like Like x 2
  14. FredC

FredC Guest

Ive thought of that and its what i believe..

• Like Like x 2
  15. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry...........:sorrow:

• Like Like x 1
  16. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

so sorry I missed this, run free sweet girl. prayers for you Fred and her loving family too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. SandyinKS

SandyinKS Notable member

She had real beauty and her love shows through in the first photo so much.
    Praying for peace as you go through this time and hold her memories forever close in your heart.

• Like Like x 1