1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Rauschund

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by DLS, Nov 23, 2008.

1. DLS

DLS Notable member

I had the pleasure of meeting Rauschund Doberman at the DPCA National in October. I have admired her DObes and breeding plans for awhile now, and I was very impressed with the two red DoberBoys I met at the SPecialty. Both were sound in mind and body, I would have loved to have owned either of them. The best thing about Rauschund is that the breeeder herself is a 'real' person, heehee, no 'airs' about her, just an honest down to earth lady who LOVES her Dobes and is very professional, ethical and knowledgeable. Rauschund will be repeating the breeding that produced the young red boy 'Hoss' {check him and his siblings out @ http://www.rauschund.com/ } I am looking forward to seeing the results next year!

Edited to make link Clickable. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Miller Dobes

Miller Dobes Novitiate

Beautiful dogs and has a great reputation.

Becky

3. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

I agree that Carole's dogs are wonderful. I have a 1 year old male from her Kissee/Vader litter and he is wonderful in everyway. He has just started in the conformation ring and had already gotten 2pts and has had many positive comments from the judges. If you are in the Northeast and are looking for a well bred Dobe with a great temperment I woud highly reccomend Carole.

Here is a pic of my boy Rauschund N Fabert Dancin in th' Dark- "Tango

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anunukai

Anunukai Member

What color is Smooch of ossa? The one image on the website had a darker(looked red/rust) head fading to a lighter color about mid neck to(almost fawn looking shade) on the body.I am assuming she is a red/rust?Was that the flash on the camera causing the unique coloring or is Smooch marked like that?

Rauschund's dogs are gorgeous!!!

5. DLS

DLS Notable member

Smooch is a red.

6. Anunukai

Anunukai Member

Thanks DLS.I'm guessing the odd coloring was a camera flash abnormality in that one image then?

• Like Like x 1