Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

Haha, I can usually get them to do that when I asked, Who's here?

With Kali, my hunter, all I have to ask is, Did ya get him? Did ya get 'em? Or something like, Birdy! And of course, squirrel!!

Moo and I have been taking a couple of trips a week to Dunkin Donuts for coffee. He doesn't care that it's a 15 minute round trip with no real excitement. He just LOVES going for car rides! Still has a bit of yogurt on this face from breakfast :D

I saw that yesterday and was on the floor laughing! :spit:

One of the funniest ones I saw was of a cat on America's Funniest Videos. He was mad about something and if you ever heard the sound that comes out of them at that time, it's pretty funny. They kept putting the captions on the bottom of what he was "saying" and it was so damn funny! LOL:rofl:

Jasper has been very vocal lately. He really cracks me up, I found that if I call him “naughty” or “bad dog” in a silly tone I can get him to talk to me. Usually he just grumbles, but this time he was hungry and sick of waiting for his food for be ready. I was just sitting at the table and he came up behind me to tell me how disgruntled he was. Then of course at the end he gives me the “are you listening now” look. Naughty dog! Haha

I get home late from work, around 11:30pm. Im typically tired, but I love coming home to him. Recently he holds his Kong, nose boops me, and barks WITH the kong still im his mouth. Its hilarious. Ill get a video. Talks so much.

Back