Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Random Video of the Day - Share your own..

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by FredC, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Some mindful exercise :thumbsup2:

• Like Like x 5
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

All our new Dobe owners, this is 2.5 minutes of a full blown Doberman tantrum. Moose has a toy Rubie wants. There are literally 5 toys within reach that are 99% the same. But she wants.this.one.right.now. listen with sound and enjoy.

• Funny Funny x 9
  3. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

^^^^^ :spit::spit::spit: Complete with some Doberpunches and throwing body around! What's funniest though is Moos non-reaction, or is he teasing her just a bit?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. BamMoMoMommy

BamMoMoMommy $ Premium Subscriber $ $ Forum Donor $

And this is WHY we call ours four legged toddlers!!!

We have a "Moose" here (a/k/a Mo'Mo) and he gets a low throat yip going when our other dobe..Bam has a toy he wants!!
    (I should have turned the speaker down.....dohhh...soon as the sound started playing...Bam hit his feet from a zonked out sleep.)

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:rofl: OMG, that was hysterical! When Moose finally just moved away, I really started laughing out loud! He was so blase about the whole thing. And then just decided to calmly walk away. And Ruby threw a fit LOL oh my gosh that was so funny! I love when she started taking it out on the blanket.:lmao:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. BamMoMoMommy

Ditto!
    I have watched the video a couple more times today.....Rubie is SO emotive!!!!:rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. LifeofRubie

Oh, Moose knows how to get under her skin, for sure :rofl: he usually gives in to her demands but he wasn't having it last night and she was beside herself!

@BamMoMoMommy I did see that you have a Moose, too! Our nickname is MooMoo so I always associate him with a cow more so than a Moose :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. BamMoMoMommy

I get THAT!! Ours.... is at times...a bull in a china shop.
    (Tho my daughter is always saying
    "MA! He's cut..he's a steer in a china shop!!"

We also use "MooMoo" It morphed into MoMo/Mo cuz there are FOUR "Mooses" at doggie day camp..lawdy. He got deemed Mo or MoMo there and it kinda stuck with us.

What cracks me up so much when I watch the vid...is the range of expressions Rubie has. Not just vocal, but body language, eyes, lip gestures.....etc. I hear people say all the time how much the breed looks like......but if you watch them .....they ALL have their own distinct ways with expressions...and even tho they "look alike" you can see how each one has their own kind of wonderful way of expressing who THEY are.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Belly rubs

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LifeofRubie

She's so happy :hearteyes:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lizbeli

Lizbeli Hot Topics Subscriber

THAT is a happy spoiled dobie!! Love it!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  12. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Omg that was a female version of Bogie with his tantrums. :rofl:
    Moose at one point looked at Rubie and had that look on his face of; yummy it’s so good but you can’t have it.:spit:

Bacall is not as tolerant as Moose. If Bogie does that to her she becomes airborne, teeth gleaming and ready to put him and his tantrums in his place.

I had to keep watching it because it makes me feel better knowing Bogie isn’t the only one prone to tantrums.
    Love it!!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. crypticintent

crypticintent Hot Topics Subscriber

After some extensive dusk work at the park (love that we get out there and no one is there) we got to work on some impulse control on prey.

• Like Like x 6
  14. MyBuddy

:spit: We have a lot of toads here in the summer. Thank God I've never seen the dogs eat them! They are inquisitive about them and will go up to them, but it's usually just a Sniff and walk away.

15. LifeofRubie

Took these pooches out to RUUUUN this morning!!

Been working on Moo staying while one of us throws the bumper and then releasing him to retrieve. He's supposed to ignore me here and return right to dog Dad.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
  16. MyBuddy

Good boy! :thumbsup:

Looks like you didn't get a lot of snow either!

17. LifeofRubie

I think the rain melted a lot of it. We shoveled the sidewalks when we got home and it was just slush on top of puddles. Gross

18. MyBuddy

Exactly what we have! Should be nice when it all freezes! :whoop:

19. LifeofRubie

Im pretty sure we made it worse by shoveling but A for effort!

20. MyBuddy

Oh, no, I don't think so! Shoveling always helps. We did a lot ourselves and some areas dried real nice.