Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Random Video of the Day - Share your own..

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by FredC, Jun 22, 2015.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

Why not? Excuse the baby talk. Lol

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Very cute, Von!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL love it! Albert was sound asleep in our bed but when he heard your voice he came racing out here. :D

That's about how bed making goes around here too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. JanS

Okay, here's one fresh off the camera. Happy time for our two.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 5
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Haha, copy cats!

• Like Like x 2
  6. FredC

FredC Guest

:thumbsup::rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  7. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

What a sillies they are !!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JanS

Some of you others must have random videos too?

Here's the latest from our two playing - slowed down a bit. Della might be little, but she's such a witch. ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. FredC

FredC Guest

It's easy to embed your personal you tube videos simply by pasting it's URL in to the text editor. It will auto embed after you hit the post reply button.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435188489,1435188081][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's an old favorite..

• Like Like x 7
  10. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Hmm, I'll try to take more lately! Sometimes a video is far easier than taking a pic. You also get a better sense of how the dog is through video! I love seeing the personalities shine.

Here is a really old video of Paige and Charlie (my cat) and one of their play fights. Paige loves the kitties...it makes her so happy when one of them decides to give her the "look"..."Ya wanna have a go, punk?" You can see how gentle she is with them. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 5
  11. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I found this video of the Community Canine test, CGCA title, by the AKC. A Doberman is one of the example dogs throughout.

• Like Like x 5
  12. JanS

I need to do that one of these days for sure.

I have so many videos already on Youtube that I'll post some from before. This is from March of this year.

• Like Like x 5
  13. FredC

FredC Guest

These are great videos are much more expressive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. JanS

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

@JanS - Lol @ you turning the camera to give him his privacy. I do the same if they pee or poop on camera even though I've seen it enough and don't care if I see it again. People probably think we're crazy watching our dogs poop. :wacky: When I watch the girls go potty to make sure they poop and pee and that both forms look good that thought crosses my mind wondering if my neighbors are watching me and I laugh a little to myself! :D

Beautiful bird and beautiful place to walk, it must be so refreshing! Is this on your property or a short stroll to get there?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. JanS

LOL, I couldn't even see he was doing it right away because it was against the sun and it's tough to see the screen. But yes, I think most of us do keep an eye on the poop to make sure all is okay.

Thanks! It is our property and people always comment on how peaceful and quiet it is here. I tried half a dozen times to capture that same bird at work but you can't get 20 seconds without a car coming by and making too much noise.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Drogon

Drogon $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Drogon playing in puddle after the rain. He was going nuts before I could the phone out but still a little in this video

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  18. JanS

LOL, so cute! Albert does that too, but I've never seen him flop down and roll in it. ;)

19. JanS

Not my video, but I thought it was cute. Someone local has a Cockatoo for sale for a really good price and I was considering it, but they I heard they have the loudest decibel scream of all birds out there. That would not go over well with Hubby. ;)

20. FredC

FredC Guest

[​IMG]
    Just testing the new media gallery and its ability to embed videos in posts..

• Like Like x 3