Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2021

Lizbeli

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
Sitting by the water getting a beautiful cool breeze. Had the dogs in a down so I finally thought a out taking a photo!

Jasper whines when we stop a walk and I make him down. So this is good for him. Remi- she is a lazy dane and would prefer to just lay here all day LOL. She is so much easier than Jasper was at this age.

0AB8DDAB-6BB2-4848-A8C8-12311A89CF4B.jpeg
FB7891AE-4909-4E12-9D16-12E99395CE90.jpeg

Kaiser2016

Ohhhh ok. I thought it might be a bull tail, but from under the belly. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
:rofl: Funny story, there is a little knob (giggle) on one end of it and I was worried Kaiser would bite that piece right off, so I took a hammer and smashed it up and my hb seemed upset - I thought he was reacting to the noise because I smashed the hell out of it :thumbsup:

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Solar panels out.
I've never heard it put that way before but I love it! :D

I caught a few of Phoebe in front of the flowers at the show. I wasn't sure if I could do it since she's not like Della who I could tell to sit or pose and she'd do it but Phoebe must have seen me do it with enough other dogs that she at least did it on lead.
Posing in front of flowers sized.jpg

Ravenbird

$ Forum Donor $
Would it be poor taste if I posted a photo of Asha with an elk leg? (pun intended, LOL)
Do it, do it! :D
~~~~~~~
We stopped at this campground to have lunch on one of our trips. Beautiful place, no one around so dogs were off leash. Asha found this Elk leg, pretty sure it had been cut off manually from a hunt kill that they dressed out in the field. No other signs of carcass remains, so I'm assuming a coyote or other critter brought it up by the campground. I didn't let her bring it home with her. ;)

IMG_0154.JPG