1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Question for ya

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by deladobies, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Oh so true! I had a home check but once...for a rescued Moluccan Cockatoo.
    We got him at age 20 & he lived with us for 7 years before he passed away due to my brother-in-law using an "oven cooking bag" for pork chops one night while babysitting for us (if you have birds, NEVER use these or teflon pans they release toxic gasses that kill birds if overheatd!!) :(

I have purchased dogs out of newspapers & taken a Free one off Craigslist. I had my newspaper Dobergirl for 14 happy, healthy years...and I have had my Craigslist boy for 4 years now. I think all advertising avenues are OK...the seller must simply pay attention to who the buyer repesents themself to be...and if it's REALLY who they are. If you asked them to come over & spend time ith the animal I think the rue colors come out pretty fast.
    I , myself, would prefer to give vet references over a home visit. Simply because I am a very private person & having someone coming in to my home to "deem me acceptable" makes me feel super insecure. Like: Oh man, my carpet is SUPER old,& my wood floors are totally ratty... will they reject me because of that?!

2. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

:grouphug: :thanks1:

3. deladobies

deladobies Member

dobesanddragons please re read all post on the matter of the puppies as well as others I have written before posting.

I WILL NOT DEFEND MYSELF TO ANOTHER MEMBER...

4. deladobies

deladobies Member

I have a contract!
    They are registered as limited!
    I will check vet references!
    I will do home checks!
    I will take them back if there is ever a problem!
    My dogs will be tested and owners will be notified!
    I am not against help, just the kind that is not meant to be helpful!!!
    Again, please read all posts on the puppies, and others i have done.

This was over and done with already! These are old post, please update yourself.

Mods feel free to edit!

5. Miller Dobes

Miller Dobes Novitiate

I see nothing wrong with a newspaper ad since you will check the people out. What's the difference?

What are you defending yourself about? If you believe it's ok to breed z factored dogs, it's America.

And guess what else, you can be paid for your time on that litter.

So there, Go Dela! Now If you really don't want to breed Z factored dogs, fix them. It's simple but it is your choice, not ours.

6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

This thread has run it's course and doing nothing but going in circles, so it's time to retire it.
    If you want to discuss similar issues, feel free to start a new thread, but it's not fair to the OP to have all of this discussion in her thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.