apbtmom76

TX-RPOA E-News
> From RPOA Texas Outreach and
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance
"Animal welfare, not animal 'rights'
and, yes, there is a difference."
Permission granted to crosspost.

July 22, 2009
A must read blog below! Texas Humane Legislation Network is publicly accusing RPOA membership of being puppymillers, kittenmillers, cockfighters, dogfighters, and animal abusers. This is due to our killing their anti-pet legislation last legislative session and will be addressed later. In the meantime, read every word of the blog below as it certainly fits our situation in Texas! Please join us today on our websites if you haven't already done so!

Capture_07272009_171125.jpg

Latest blog is up:
Puppymillers R Us
Blue Dog Statehttp://bluedogstate.blogspot.com/

RPOA Texas Outreach (501C4 Nonprofit)
RPOA Texas Outreach
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance (501C3 Nonprofit)
www.responsiblepetowners.org

yep that puppy is from Ed Faron's yard and they accused him of dog fighting, they killed ALL of his dogs. ALL 143 of them, some weren't even weaned yet, some of the bitches were pregnant and ALL of them were put down.

no that is Dave WIlson, Von. Ed Faron was wrongly accused and they killed his dogs cause he's not Vick and didn't have the money to fight PETA and HSUS. This was the second time they took his dogs.

he should breed toy poodles, then when they take his dogs he will have a case. ;)

Seriously though this kind of thing disguists me..

oh I am not saying that puppy mills are not disgusting, they should all be shut down but to wrongly acuse someone of something is just wrong.

they had proof of his chain setups and his dog houses and tried to say he was a bad owner, that guy that was hoarding all those Chihuahuas is a bad owner not Ed Faron, his whole life was in those dogs and he had some really nice APBT's, poor dogs. grrrrr hate people sometimes.

Like the artical states it all depends on your defination of a puppy mill.

grrrrr I know and it disgusts me that they get away with it, boooooooooo hate PETA and HSUS

I don't know Ed Faron or the situation you describe so I googled it and it said he pleaded guilty to dog fighting? So I'm confused on this situation. Are you saying he's innocent or guilty?

he pleaded guilty cause they told him if he didn't he would never be able to have dogs again or get his dogs back, so he did and they killed his dogs anywayz. If PETA has anythign to do with it, I would technically be classified as a dog fighter, just because of the stuff I have in my possession for my dogs. The breakstick, the springpoles, the weight pull harnesses, the weights, the flirtpole, the Pad Heal I have for their pads of their feet, the Ivermectin I have in the fridge for heartworm treatment along with the antibiotics, injectiable kind and the valium I have for penny. I could go to prison for all of that stuff but it doesn't make me a dog fighter. See what I'm saying. But yes he did plead guilty.

Back