Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
"What's that??"
MVIMG_20200706_193450.jpg MVIMG_20200706_193533.jpg
"Nevermind, who cares!!"
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200706193552388_COVER.jpg
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200706193557849_COVER.jpg
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200706193602533_COVER.jpg

Paige getting a puppuccino for the first time. Yes, first time... I don't drink coffee :wacky: Feel free to post your own!

We haven’t done a puppucino because we fear the resulting poops lol, but I have given him some vanilla ice cream so hopefully I can work him up to a leftover Costco vanilla cone.

I saw a super funny one where all these dogs went through and took their time eating from the cup while the cashier held it from the drive thru window. Then along comes a Rottweiler who takes two licks before taking the entire cup from her hand and into the car. He was perfectly delicate about it too. It was just priceless!

but I have given him some vanilla ice cream so hopefully I can work him up to a leftover Costco vanilla cone.
That would make for some cute faces too. Especially the cold sensation!

We got the puppies some for Rubie's birthday about a year and a half ago. Rubie was so dainty and Moose LoST HiS PupPY mInD!!!!!

What is this sorcery!?
IMG_20181221_113234.jpg

IMG_20181221_113246.jpg

His was all gone and Rubie still had some :sob::sob::sob:
IMG_20181221_113316.jpg

Aww that's so cute! Our dogs have never tried anything like that either but they do/did love their pudding cup leftovers in the evening.

Hilarious photos! We gave Jasper a small cup of vanilla ice cream that had a dog treat in it. After we got home from the ice cream store he was producing his own chocolate soft serve. Never again haha!

We haven’t done a puppucino because we fear the resulting poops lol, but I have given him some vanilla ice cream so hopefully I can work him up to a leftover Costco vanilla cone.

I saw a super funny one where all these dogs went through and took their time eating from the cup while the cashier held it from the drive thru window. Then along comes a Rottweiler who takes two licks before taking the entire cup from her hand and into the car. He was perfectly delicate about it too. It was just priceless!
We let ours clean out the yogurt cup sometimes. Always entertaining.
They spend the next 10 minutes trying to get it off their snout juuuust a little farther out than their tongue can reach. Lol.

Rocky figured out the best way is to run outside and rub and while his face all over the pine tree:rofl:

Okay since I never go to Starbucks I have to ask. Puppuccino is a real thing? I mean you order it for your dog??

Okay since I never go to Starbucks I have to ask. Puppuccino is a real thing? I mean you order it for your dog??
Yes, you just order it but it's free. I don't ever go to Starbucks either so I made one at home with reddiwhip in a small Dixie cup!

Yes, you just order it but it's free. I don't ever go to Starbucks either so I made one at home with reddiwhip in a small Dixie cup!
I’ll have to try that. I never thought to give them a taste of whip cream?

Back