Primo Pads

MelonJ

Notable member
Not sure who recommended this, possibly @Panama?, but I ordered a Primo Pad in tan with the zip tie-downs for DeSoto’s crate and it just came in! Looks great and I appreciate how much quieter his crate is when he adjusts in the middle of the night. He seems to enjoy it as well.

Usually he’s trying to casually chew (not necessarily destroy, that’s just a result lol) the corners of his plush beds. Not an issue here. So THANK YOU for the recommendation!

5ECD8835-3044-4CFC-90A4-F592BB73E10C.jpeg 15F1DFCB-8396-472B-A512-690595FEA723.jpeg

Awesome.... both of you will love it! And the tie-downs are a must so they can't get the corner up and chew on it.

I have two of these for my dogs crates. Both dogs are destructive towards crate pads and they’ve held up. Rex has had his for 4 months and zero issues and the new dog has had hers for a week now and no issues. They’re awesome, specially for the price.

Unfortunetly, they don't deliver to Canada. It was perfect for my lil one.

Aw, I’m sorry! Do you happen to know anyone in the States that can perhaps receive it and send it your way on a visit or via international shipping?

Back