1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Pricing of Puppies

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by CarolinaBeauty88, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Who met Daisy to make that up? :rolleyes:
    :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

See, I'm on the fence about that. It may not be my first question, but I feel that knowing about what they're charging before I get invested, is important. I understand not saying, "how much are your puppies", at the first hello. But I don't understand why a breeder would be put off by someone asking a price. That's like looking at a Ferrari and getting really excited about it, with a Salesman telling you all about it and then you find out it's a million dollars! I mean it's nice to know early on if you're at least in your league.

And in my opinion, asking their price it's not because you're looking for a cheap puppy! That can't be further from the truth. At least for me. Couldn't it just be that you're asking to know if it's in your price range? Or to see how much money you're going to have gather? LOL I think when you're selling anyting you have to be ready for someone asking how much is it? It's just normal conversation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. CarolinaBeauty88

CarolinaBeauty88 New Member

This has been a very helpful thread! Thank y’all for giving your opinions. I’m hoping I will hear back from more of the breeders I contacted. I contacted them back in January though, so maybe I won’t, we will see. I’ve corresponded back and forth with one of the breeders a lot though, and they have been very helpful.

• Like Like x 2