Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Poop patrol

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by luckybeemer, Oct 5, 2019.

1. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

Just had a thought and wanted to share....working in the medical field poop is always a priority and talked about alot.....at times non medical people seemed concerned when caregivers rejoiced over a patient's poop whether it be finally a poop or finally no more poop. Poop says alot about a person. Lol
    But now even at home it seems my days revolve around my pup's poop. It's all about the poop. :poop:

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Poop is one of the first indicators of a problem within the body. I use the wooden skewers to examine poop. It’s easy to poke around in it without risk of the hands coming into contact if ungloved. :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

I have to laugh:rofl:only dobe owners would have this conversation, well dog lovers. It is true, the med field is told a lot of information through defication, so on with the patrol.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I had to edit my post because autocorrect had it as involved and was supposed to read as ungloved. :facepalm:

I have always said if you want to know what your dobe was doing when your back was turned, just look at the poop.
    So many times their poop looked like confetti. I kept telling my husband to look at all the colorful plastic in their poop. It was red, yellow, green and white. It was plastic bottle caps they snuck out of the recycling bin. :censored:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rodyboy

Rodyboy Jr Member

Boy do I agree, if you want to know what they are into check. They just think they are so sneaky but we find out

6. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Member

I've read back over some of my posts and just smh seeing all the errors. I need to proof my posts everytime. Lol

7. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Poop patrol becomes second nature. My friends find it hilarious when we are on holiday and I'm monitoring the poop! :rofl: And keeping track of how many times a day.................did she poop on the evening walk? If she misses that one it can mean me getting up in the middle of the night. :sour:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Exactly!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. raym0016

raym0016 New Member

It's not only my Pup, but I am a father of two toddlers. I swear I spend a good 2 hours of my day thinking about, wondering about, cleaning up, and generally caring about others' poop.

• Funny Funny x 1