Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

PLEASE PLEASE watch this video on HSUS - it is outstanding

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Dobs4ever, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

This was posted on the DPCA list and I wanted to share - I placed it here because it will get more hits. Please post it on face book also!!! Thanks for all your help.

I would love to see this latest Humane Watch video hit a million
    views... it's past 500,000 views in less that a week after
    introduction. It's funny, it's on point and well, watch it and see
    for yourself, then share.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
  2. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Great video! Thanks for sharing!
    I am so glad to see that there are people trying to get the truth out. I am not proud to say that at one point I actually volunteered at our local HS. Wow the things I saw could break the heart of the coldest person. I did not last long, I just wish I would have stepped up with the truth much sooner.
    I say a BIG THANK YOU to all that played a part in getting this video out there!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dobs4ever

Paint although not always a good situation the Local shelters try to serve a community service and help the dogs - they are not affiliated with HSUS the rip off artists. So be proud of your service and help and ic ould not take it either - it takes a special person for sure.

So I try to do my part by being a responsible dog owner and breeder and take care of my own.

• Like Like x 5
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I still work with the local shelters, mainly Mid West Doberman Rescue. They do a great job. Not only with local dogs but they also bring in dogs from all over the country from shelters that are over crowded. It was when I work with the HS that sent me running. I think I only made it 3 days there. I also told them what I thought about how they run their operation.

• Like Like x 2
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Excellent video Suzan! I shared it.

6. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Great video, and like Suzan said the local HS are not affiliated with the HSUS what-so-ever! But, I am sure there are sketchy shelters out there.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dobs4ever

Rits I think that is a good point - there are good doctors, lawyers, auto mechanics, teachers, sales people, accountants, aniamal shelters and there are bad ones. Let's not punish the majority of the good ones just to eliminate the bad which you won't do anyway.

But I love how clever they were to use much of HSUS and PETA own words to put back on them in the video. Very very clever.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

This is worth bumping to the top.:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. kashi

kashi Hot Topics Subscriber

Sjoe I was a teacher/lecturer for three years, hope I was a good one....

I think everywhere and anywhere in all walks of life there shitty people and decent people.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. kashi

kashi Hot Topics Subscriber

American society really is different

• Like Like x 2
  11. FredC

FredC Guest

"With your donation we will even send you a handsome money clip to remind you of where your donation is going, when you give to the Humane Society of the United States. Remember only you can help abused lawyers and lobbyists."
    :lmao: :eekwtf:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dobs4ever

Yes and with their 15 million dollar loss in court this past year they will need more of your money to keep their retirement programs solid and funded. - Heck the shelter might not be the best place to find a lawyer either ROFLOL

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gelcoater

15 Mil on that case,9 Mil on another;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dobs4ever

Thanks for reminding me Gel - that equals 24 million total - that should tell everyone something smells in Denmark. Stop donating to Wayne Pacelle. He is only interested in lining his own pockets not care for animals.

Just think how many animals and shelters could have been helped with that money.

15. StarlightDobe

StarlightDobe Hot Topics Subscriber

ths made me laugh. At one time I actually donated to HSUS before I knew the truth, hubby still asks when we get the crap in the mail and I say no

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dobs4ever

Don't feel bad - many were hoodwinked by the most famous snake oil salesman ever to hit the planet. And his obscene income clearly shows it. He gets rich claiming to help animals when he himself does not even want to be touched by one - he might get his hands dirty.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gelcoater

I don't know that I would go that far...
    ;) image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. FredC

FredC Guest

You know to be fair i dont really care for my plan all that much but i did get to keep it.. Not that i was asked.. lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. Gelcoater

Union?:D

20. FredC

FredC Guest

Oh no you misunderstand my plan is the same it's my rate that changed. I wonder how many days vacation that translates to at Martha's Vineyard? Probably only the first three holes at the golf course.

• Like Like x 1