1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Perfect Dobermann Owner

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Lord, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Before i say this some friends from US asked me to arrange for Euro pups. One of them is family.

So i am putting down my perfect dog owner:

He is a guy on 98% of the cases. (There are exception like a woman named Jill and is in a Schutzhund family training all the family Euro Dobs and Rotts!!!). About 30 single so no obligations, player (we have to make sure the pup gets socialized) with a steady income more than average, but not a carrier man who neglects the dog. Also needs to be confident and able to be strict and calm at the same time.

It's not much is it?hahahahaha

2. Michele

Michele Jr Member

I'm confused. Are you getting rid of a dog?

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol Lord, is this what you expect of your buyers for your pups?? Is good standards to have. But I have to ditto Michele.lol

4. MLR

MLR Novitiate

It sounds to me like a friend in the US asked him to set up a breeding so puppies could be purchased by them. I think what Lord is doing is just saying if he/she could pick the dream owners for their pups this would be his impossible ideal. I think he was just trying to be funny. :)

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

I took it as such but was just wondering, lol

6. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I was just as confused as Michele! I just didn't want to admit it! LOL! After reading it the first time, I just sat here like, HuH? The 'carrier man' got me scratching my head too. :thinking: Now I get it, Career man!:p

7. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Meant to be funny but its kind of true. I don't breed though. The request was for a pup. It's not easy to get a good Euro dog in America as its hard to get a good American dog in Europe. The reason is simple! U can't give a carrier to an AKC dog in Europe and good pup under IDC will do nothing in America

• Like Like x 2
  8. FredC

FredC Guest

Very True. :goodposting:

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol thank you for explaining Lord, I appreciate it and yes it was funny but correct now that you have explained it.

10. FredC

FredC Guest

I have to say i love seeing a bit of activity in this particular forum.

11. Michele

Michele Jr Member

Thank you Lord for explaining:)

12. Lord

Lord Jr Member

But still is better to be a single man for a Euro dob. hahahahaha

13. MaddoxDobes

MaddoxDobes Member

I understood and thought that was hilarious! Welcome Lord!

14. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

Whatever Lord, that sounds like a good guy for me!! LOL, forget the dog!! lets see some pics of the guy :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Didn't say he has to look good. He can be agly as a turkey

16. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

well that doesnt do me any good, LOL

17. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Boy was I confused at first......:slapme: :goodposting:

18. Lord

Lord Jr Member