Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Parade magazine BSL poll - go vote

Discussion in 'Canine News/Informative Articles' started by JanS, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

Thanks, That is my daughter Madison with my uniform on, Spanky is in my cruiser.

This is one of my favorite photos ever!!!

2. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

omg girl he is a great looking boy, I love his markings and color of brindle. Very handsome and those pics are great. :D

3. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Great pictures, Spanky must have been a great dog to do all the things he did!!!!! He looks like a very handsome boy and your little girl is just tooo cute!!!!

4. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

Thank you Tye and Bree, Spanky was one of a kind!! Some day Ill have another pit bull, they truly are wonderful!

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Yes they are Dragonflyz, yes they are, would love to see more pics of Spanky :D If you ever want another let me know and I will help you find the perfect one :D

6. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I like this one! Very cute and love his coloring. They almost look like a matching color! :)

7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

yeah he is a great looking boy or i should say was and he did a great job to educated people about his breed :)