Out to make the Doberman look bad

Doberman Gang

Hot Topics Subscriber
Doberman wasn’t aggressively attacking the little dog. She wouldn’t have been able to pull him off the little dog if he was. She also would have been bitten severely if the doberman was being aggressive. The video and news report is a joke.

Foxrider714

Doberman wasn’t aggressively attacking the little dog. She wouldn’t have been able to pull him off the little dog if he was. She also would have been bitten severely if the doberman was being aggressive. The video and news report is a joke.
I was saying that same thing that the news is a joke there was no need to show this and IF that dog was being aggressive there would of been no way that lady was pulling the dog off like that easy and without getting bit

Doberman Gang

Hot Topics Subscriber
I was saying that same thing that the news is a joke there was no need to show this and IF that dog was being aggressive there would of been no way that lady was pulling the dog off like that easy and without getting bit
Then standing there with the Doberman between her legs like that, and he was just be good. The little dig was the one out of control. 🤦🏻

Kaiser2016

That’s the video? I was expecting something a bit more “open to interpretation” but this is so obvious that the Doberman wasn’t being bad. The little dog even comes back for more! It is unfortunate that they name the breed though.

Rits

Admin
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
... wow. The doberman even playfully bounded to the owner then she grabbed the collar and that initiated the desire to pull at the little aggressive pom. Looks like a nice dobe too, lol. Must've been a slow news day. You just know the owner of the little dog sent in that footage, too. :rolleyes:

Dobiedad148

He/she clearly just wants to play. See it everyday with our cats. Doesn’t matter what breed of dog, there is now way that woman would have pulled it off so easily and contained it.

Foxrider714

... wow. The doberman even playfully bounded to the owner then she grabbed the collar and that initiated the desire to pull at the little aggressive pom. Looks like a nice dobe too, lol. Must've been a slow news day. You just know the owner of the little dog sent in that footage, too. :rolleyes:
Lol I live in New York it’s never a slow day for the news but something like this really got me going trying to make the dog look bad cause that lady just wanted tv time :rolleyes:

Ravenbird

$ Forum Donor $
This happen the other day in my local news and I can’t understand why they have to show this to the people to make it look like that Doberman was going to kill that dog.. what are your thoughts
My first thought was WTF? The Doberman bouncing in play mode, the little dog doing the agitating - whole thing is stupid. I would suspect the entire thing was set up and turned in to the news after a spat with the neighbors who own the Dobe. Bad on the Dobe owners for not having their dog contained.

Oh Little Oji

Formerly Tad
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
UUUUGGGHHH that is so painfully STUPID!!!! I agree with Kaiser's mom that it might even be set up! The Dobe was so compliant with being pulled back by the collar that it either knows the woman or at least is quite well behaved and not some maniacal dog! There was not even one snap back at the woman!

The Dobe, I agree, just wanted to play or investigate!

The small dog was not apparently scared! It advanced!!

Oji has acted like that many time with strange dogs, and really, Oji would look way, way worse on video – like way worse. And, he would not just let some stranger restrain him with a hold on the collar. That woman straddling him would have been upended. Yet I know he has never drawn blood on another dog. He's just a bully. If the other dog, however, stands up for itself it can turn into an epic play session! Then, there's the possibility that Oji does it to the wrong dog and gets hit butt handed to him.

This news station ought to be ashamed.

LunaDobie

Jr Member
People are idiots and the stupid reporters are out to make Dobies look vicious and aggressive.
There was an article in newspapers once on a stray Akita and GS who attacked and killed a Yorkie. The illustrating picture - a snarling Dobie. WTH?
Any movie has an aggressive Dobie guarding and roaming the grounds on their own, waiting to kill someone. Dobies are people dogs. They don't do well outside and on their own, they hate it. Ours is checking us out on the toilet.
And the bark - you hear the bark and you're like - that's not a Dobie bark. Our Dobie's warning bark is that typical half howling bark telling someone to feck off or else.
We are lucky as our Dobie is a fawn. She is being introduced as a Weimador (a Weimaraner - lab cross). In her Weimador skin, she's the sweetest dog ever. She loves dogs, children, people. She has good instincts and she doesn't trust some people but that's what she's been bred for. A proper and good guarding dog is approachable and likes people and only gets to "work" when necessary and required.

Mars

Jr Member
So now we have extra stupid news media trying to create a new scare. Surprised this fake news didn’t try to label it Doberman-19 and demand everyone put on a leash to go out in public.