Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Omega 3 Question ?

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by C908, Aug 6, 2019.

1. C908

C908 Member

I have been using mini capsules every night in Preachers supper. They have discontinued the mini capsules, I could just toss these in his dinner and he would eat them right down. The regular capsules look to large, I'm wondering if I could puncture them and squirt them on his food. I'm wondering what some of you are doing and also what dosage your using ? Thanks for your comments.

2. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

I used to puncture the large capsules or just buy the liquid and drizzle it in there food. Now the food I use and supplement I use both have omega 3 and 6 already in it so don’t add any more

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

I just add a regular sized capsule to her food, unsqueezed, and she eats it right up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

The Omega 3 I use is rather large too. I use to puncture and squeeze on his food until it squirted all over my shirt one morning and I smelled like fish all day at work.

Now I just put the capsule in with his kibble and he eats it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I just add the capsule to his food and I skip it once a week.