Oh No! Almost

Gelcoater

Expert ThreadCrapper
$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
The back story before the story.
My youngest daughter is 21, she has a room here, we see her from time to time but she pretty much lives with her boyfriend and his parents now.
She started staying over before Covid started, and when they all got it I told her she Had! to stay there a while.
It’s just sort of turned into the new normal.
Anyhow, the story.

I get a text at 9 something this morning.

We found a puppy.

0A8DA749-FDD3-4BF9-A5DA-CBC51CC5DD5E.jpeg9A63B1E4-DC3F-4A54-A953-CB455E2CC85B.jpeg812C4FE3-572F-402F-80EB-110F6D311F34.jpeg

And that’s it.
😧

Did they get a puppy? Did they find a lost puppy? 🤷‍♂️

My first thought is, she’s stinkin adorable!
But we can’t have 3 of them running around here?!

As it turns out there were two puppies, her and a black male.
The boy had a collar on him and they apparently live across the street from the BF.
Whew!!!😂
That was close!!!

And? What are the stinkin odds there?
She walked out to go to work and there’s two Doberman puppies in the yard?

She startled them coming outside then saw what was going on and turned on her inner Dobergeek, and drew them out of the street and back to her.

Aww they are adorable and I would have almost fallen over too when you know and love the breed.

The owners damn well better not be letting them have free range or they're going to get in trouble.

Aww they are adorable and I would have almost fallen over too when you know and love the breed.

The owners damn well better not be letting them have free range or they're going to get in trouble.
I’m sure they escaped.
Is a tight neighborhood, quarter acre or less lots.

They probably have a reality check on fencing happening😂

Adorable....I hate that nobody knew they were missing!!! What's 2 more.... ;) I always say, 2 is easier than 1, imagine 4 is easier than 2!!! :tearsofjoy:

Back