Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

October Photo Contest Comment Theard

Discussion in 'Contests' started by bucky5, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL MB! Being that she's due to come in heat soon, we don't need to hear that.... :D

2. JanS

Oh gosh, now that I went back and looked, she does look like a Playboy bunny, doesn't she? :slapme: :eek:

3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LMAO!! See? But isn't she a cute one?? LOL! This ain't furry bunny! :)

4. lulu1221

lulu1221 Jr Member

I just got Ares batman costume in the mail today so I will have him try it on tonight and will take some pictures!

5. JanS

Oh I can't wait! That's going to be cute. :D

6. lulu1221

lulu1221 Jr Member

Yeah...I am not making any promises though....he might not let me put it on him! LOL. I mean, he is afraid of the nail clippers, and now I just found out he is afraid of the tape measurer (I tried measuring his height and he did not like that thing!) LMAO

7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Apollo don't likes to get messured too, but somehow we got it down LOL

8. lulu1221

lulu1221 Jr Member

HAHAHA, I just lined him up along the wall and made a mark, then measured from there. I kind of like it that way anyways, because then I can see how much he has grown from each mark!

9. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Exactly! That's a very good way to do it!

Tina, I just found your October outfit pictures! Sooooo Cute!! Did those head pieces stay on?? I thought you were gonna dress him up like a gangster to go along with yours?? Or is this the dead gangster?? lol Although that would have been the devil, wouldn't it? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.