1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Nutrition and health - my dog is thin

Discussion in 'Doberman Nutritional Care' started by mohammadreza63, Dec 6, 2019.

1. mohammadreza63

mohammadreza63 Novitiate

Hi . I have a hard time feeding. Nutrition is currently included. Bread . yogurt . Chicken. egg . Soya. Milk and Pharmaceutical Multivitamins. But it is getting thin. Could this be from nutrition or a cold environment?
    How to improve her condition?

2. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Why are you feeding her bread and soy ? Is she on any normal food ?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  3. mohammadreza63

mohammadreza63 Novitiate

yes .Last week, I was fed two chicken portions. He has long been a jogger and no motive. This kind of affects her activities. It may be poisoned. Because chicken that stays in the stomach and does not digest it causes it to rot in the stomach. I cut off bread and soybeans and will not continue. But it is extremely difficult to feed. Vitamin deficiency and stool eating. She is female.

4. mohammadreza63

mohammadreza63 Novitiate

5. Lizbeli

Lizbeli Hot Topics Subscriber

How old is she and has she always been on a diet like this?

Its good that you cut out the soy and bread. What kind of milk do you give her? If it is cow milk it is possible her stomach can’t handle that also.

Im guessing the chicken is raw which is perfectly fine. Along with the eggs and some plain yogurt with probiotics. But for her to thrive you may want to feed other types of proteins and make sure she is getting the proper portions of muscle, bone and organ meat if you want to continue feeding a diet like this.

Or put her on a good dry kibble so you know she is getting the vitamins her body needs. Not sure what you have access to in your country.

• Agree Agree x 1