Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

New Theme..(skin) Smart Brown

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, May 15, 2009.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

I have finally finished up building a custom theme (skin) fo doberman-chat.com. Its called Smart Brown Let me know what you think. It will eventually be our new default theme. so if you notice any bugs please report them either by PM or here.. Thanks a bunch.

Hope you enjoy it. because it took me a cpl weeks to get it just right ;)

2. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Sry I don't like it....I like just the brown......

3. JustDobermans4me

JustDobermans4me Jr Member

Wow its dark but everything glows WHat bugs?

4. FredC

FredC Guest

haha its ok Brown will always be available. :)

5. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

It's hard for ole eyes Von......You will see one day....LOL no pun intended....get it see....ha ha ha ha ha ok I done....

6. FredC

FredC Guest

Really? well that just sucks, i was going for easy on the eyes.. But ive been starring at this theme for days, figured it was time for some opinions. ;)

7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Poor Von, me sorry too, but I have to agree with Dobiegirl. I've been working in Brown since I arrived and found Smart Brown harder to read...too dark I guess. I think it's us 'older folks' Von! LOL We need a lot of brightness! And I'm not calling you old, Dobiegirl!!! :) Just going by what you said! LOL;)

8. MyBuddy

The old default isn't bad, but some of the writings that are white in color almost don't show up against the white background.

9. deladobies

deladobies Member

Well I like it... but I like darker colors... IDK

10. FredC

FredC Guest

lol thats ok MB, I had to look over hundreds b4 i figured out there wasnt any i liked either. Si i took one that was kind of close and customized it to suite my taste. :D

11. FredC

FredC Guest

Ok i just noticed on my other computer that, things are different between the two PC's so ill see what i can do to brighten Smart Brown up a bit ;)

12. FredC

FredC Guest

I just made a a cpl quick adjustments to the smart brown skin and added it as light brown. Maybe some of ya will like this a little bit better? ;)

13. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

I don't care for it either Von...and what happened to the PM's? The little instant message things??

14. MLR

MLR Novitiate

I think you mean the Instant Messaging thingy jst. Ya, I miss that, too. We know you're working on all this Von. Hope you can bring that feaure back sometime soon. It was one of my favorite, too. Sigh.

15. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Just checked out the Smart Brown and the Light Brown skins, Von, and I still don't see the log out feature at the bottom of the page that I need to log off here. You still working on that one?:)

16. MyBuddy

There's a Log Out on the top right, isn't that what can you use? I know today you are at the Get Together so I'm talking to myself! LOL See ya when you guys return !

17. deladobies

deladobies Member

thats right.... arg, so jealous

18. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

love the new theme

19. FredC

FredC Guest

Thanks RH..

MLR i have added a cpl different log out options for ya at the bottom of the forum ;)

20. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Thanks Von; I saw the log out feature at the bottome of the page and it works for me.:)

I can't use the log out feature at the tomp of the page for some reason MyBuddy. Every time I try it my computer freezes up. Who knows why. :)