Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

New shirts and stickers in our DCF shop

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Aug 5, 2014.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

As requested I made up a Doberman specific sticker for our shop so they're available to all of you. These are in the Household Goods section.

Save our Dobermans sized.jpg

And one of our new members had a very cool shirt for those of us who run into breed prejudice so I fashioned something similar. There are a number of tees, hoodies and sweatshirts available with the design. These are under the Apparel section.
    Albert sketch red text sized.jpg

I have almost no markup on any of the items in our shop and you can order directly and have items shipped to your door. They also ship to most countries.
    Here's the link to our shop.
    http://doberman-chat.com/community/pages/cafepress/

• Like Like x 5
  2. shadash

shadash Notable member

I might be out of the norm but I only have 1 Doberman. The "Multi-Sign" could be confusing when rescuers have to make split second decisions.

3. JanS

That's why I put the space to fill in the number of Doberman's you have. I thought about making two, but some have multiple Dobe's and many have 1 so I thought it could just be filled in to fit the bill.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Fantastic, Jan! Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Very nice Jan. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Caloni

Caloni Active Member

I am looking for an embroidered patch. Do you know where to get one with natural ears? I want it to be about 4 inches and black/rust

7. JanS

I'll check if they have embroidered patches available to make up, but I don't remember seeing any. Otherwise I'm sure you could find something on E-bay.

Von was kind enough to make up a couple more for singular and plural dogs so I'll get them up this afternoon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I saw one somewhere. I think it was just a head (iron on patch)will that work?
    let me know and I'll look for it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. JanS

The new singular and plural emergency stickers have been added. Thank you Von for putting them together!

Save my doberman single.png Save my Dobermans plural.png

• Like Like x 7
  10. FredC

FredC Guest

The center was intentionally left white (Plural Version) so that you could fill out the appropriate amount of Dogs with a sharpie or similar permanent marker.

Capture_08062014_153645.png

Also Noticed they make translucent versions.. I do think i will be ordering a pair of these myself since there is nothing like the translucent versions we are offering on ebay or anywhere else i have seen....

I should also mention there are two sizes available 3"x3" ($3.99) and 5"x5" (5.49)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  11. shadash

shadash Notable member

Very cool :) Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  12. JanS

Ha, I didn't even notice that. ;)

13. Caloni

Caloni Active Member

Yes, iron on would work.

14. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Is the store in any of the tabs or drop down boxes on the website? I didn't find it if it is. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. FredC

FredC Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  16. obbanner

I tried to order the 'Settle Down' tee shirt and get a blank page on both my PC and my Galaxy S3.

I had a judge refuse to examine Cooper in the Moving Stand For Examination exercise because she was afraid of him and I want to wear this shirt at places I'll see her. :D

Any plans to do it in colors other than white?

17. FredC

FredC Guest

Hmm not sure what to tell you Art.. I got as far as i could without actually paying for it with no problems. You can possibly try the direct link instead of the wrapper. http://www.cafepress.com/dobermanchat

18. obbanner

Thanks! I could order the hat with no problem from the DCF website, but not the shirt. I ordered the shirt on the direct link (and the hat was still in the cart).

19. MicheleM

MicheleM Active Member

Great signs! Great work Jan!

• Like Like x 1
  20. JanS

I put the design on a bunch of different shirts with multi-colors Art. It's odd you're having trouble... :scratch:

How annoying about the breed discrimination....:(

• Like Like x 1