NEW PUP IN THE WORKS!!

Max Hawk

Hot Topics Subscriber
Well it took a lot of thinking and discussion of all the pros and cons but we are adding a new family member! Due around June 4th and as we understand it there is at least 13 puppies! Whew, so stay tuned there might be a few more than that according to the vet!! YIKES!

Attachments

• B4C165B6-A49C-4A65-BB3D-2D0A9677D2A1.jpeg
    B4C165B6-A49C-4A65-BB3D-2D0A9677D2A1.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 27
Congratulations!
I haven't been a member here for even a quarter of the time you have been, but since I found the forum I have much admired your photography of marvelous Dobies.

Congratulations!
I haven't been a member here for even a quarter of the time you have been, but since I found the forum I have much admired your photography of marvelous Dobies.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them. It's been awhile since I've been on doberchat but I'm back. I have backed off from facebook and plan on giving more time here instead. Long story but a new pup will hopefully get me enthused about taking photos again.

A boy as always is there any other kind! heheh
heheh, I said the same thing, but it was for a girl. :p

I can't remember where, but someone somewhere -not on here- posted a photo by you and said you were the best photographer. Maybe a show? Do you shoot shows or events? I just remember thinking yes! and he's sometimes on Doberman Chat! but whatever it was, I didn't comment, I just knew I "knew" you. Can't wait to see the new puppy!

heheh, I said the same thing, but it was for a girl. :p

I can't remember where, but someone somewhere -not on here- posted a photo by you and said you were the best photographer. Maybe a show? Do you shoot shows or events? I just remember thinking yes! and he's sometimes on Doberman Chat! but whatever it was, I didn't comment, I just knew I "knew" you. Can't wait to see the new puppy!
I do shoot for some of the folks at the shows We are kinda of weekend warriors as we don't show a great deal but the camera always comes along and I can't help using it to capture pics of the most beautiful dogs ever! ;)

Great news congratulations will look forward to hearing more news soon :thumbsup2:.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them. It's been awhile since I've been on doberchat but I'm back. I have backed off from facebook and plan on giving more time here instead. Long story but a new pup will hopefully get me enthused about taking photos again.
Welcome back!!

How exciting and I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how you've been doing and wondering if a new pup was going to be in the works.

Beautiful pairing!

Beautiful Dam and Sire.

Where are they out of?
Hi there.. and that is a good question. The sire is a Foxfire dog ..Orion (CH. Foxfire's Wait'N for No One ) out of Bono (GCHG Vision Bring the Action V Velo) and Emmy (AKC/Int/Nat/U-CH Quartet's Road to the Emerald City) RA, RATO, BACT, TNK, ROM, GCG ,POA, UL-1, TK-1 Whew! lol Here's a photo of Bono who is a favorite of mine ..just can't resist adding an ad for Bono

Attachments

• GRANDSIRE OF THE PUPPIES.jpg
    GRANDSIRE OF THE PUPPIES.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 7
Well only news I have so far is that I'm getting antsy waiting to see those puppies! lol The time is getting close should be Friday June 4th or sooner...there are a lot of pups as I think I already stated 13 at least and perhaps a few more! I looked up facts for the largest litter on record and it was 24! The breed was not Doberman but Neapolitan Mastiff! That's a lot of puppies!:pullhair: Fingers and eyes crossed for a safe birth for Emmy and every single puppy too. :fingersx:

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE! 8 puppies! I guess I was le
d down the garden path about 13? lol 2 black boys (one of which will be ours hopefully) 2 black girls, two red boys and 2 red girls! a perfect even split! Wow:party::party::party: Happy Birthday puppies.. Mom Emmy and all the babies are doing great so far!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 10
That's great news no to long to wait to have your new puppy with you, congratulations. :thumbsup2:

Back