Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

New contest - your naughty dog!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Announcing Doberman-chat’s second contest – your naughty dog!

Even our most perfect dog has had his “moments”, right? Now is your opportunity to prove it and have a chance to win the latest book by Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) – A Member Of The Family. It’s jam packed with helpful tips on communicating with your dog, taking leadership and making life better for both you and your companion.

What we’re looking for is a tale about your naughty dog, along with a photo or two at their worst moments and why you think you really need this book more than anyone else.

Rules:

*There will only be one winner for this contest although all submissions may be used for future advertising purposes.

* All images and text must be your own and not be in any copyright violations.

*All entries must be submitted by or before March 31, 2009.

* A community poll will be created for members to vote for the winning submission. This poll will start on April 1, 2009 and run through April 15, 2009. The winner will be officially announced on April 16, 2009.

* In the event of a tie, the first place winner will be determined by the doberman-chat.com staff and officially announced by April 20, 2009.

* The Doberman-chat staff reserves the right to resolve disputes and disqualify entries as they see fit.

* You must be a registered member with at least 20 posts (no padding) in order to participate in this contest.

*This contest is not limited to Doberman’s only, so regardless of the breed, you’re welcome to enter, providing you meet the guidelines above.

* The Winner must be willing to PM a member of the doberman-chat.com staff their mailing address to receive their prize by mail.

* Staff members of Doberman Chat are ineligible to enter contests or win prizes.

*DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE – we want to keep the entries anonymous so voting is unbiased.

Please e-mail your entries to the following address: mntropical@hughes.net and put “DC contest” in the subject line.
    I will add the entries to a special contest thread as they come in so they can be viewed by the other members of the board, and still remain anonymous.

Here are a few photo examples.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So let’s hear about your naughty dog!
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 4
  2. FredC

FredC Guest

Kali could and would win this one hands down lol her nick is naughty girl

Good luck everyone this looks like its gonna be a riot to follow..

3. deladobies

deladobies Member

Ill get you the pics from lst night...

4. diekrazy

diekrazy Active Member

Hmmm I need to get some stuff on camera....my dogs are crazy.

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Get on it people. :D

6. Silent

Silent Novitiate

LOL my boys nick is "demon spawn" he got it right after he trashed my 2 wk old laptop!

7. JanS

I snapped a couple of pics of the actual book the winner will receive.
    It's brand new, hard cover, 300 pages and a $26 value. Come on people lets get those cameras out. And don't forget the essay to increase your odds of winning. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

there was supposed to be an essay?? omg I lost already. :)

9. JanS

LOL! You can still add one and send it to me if you want.

10. JanS

Aww, come on guys, does everyone have perfect dogs??? ;) Only 3 entries so far?

11. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

I had hoped to avoid entering... darn dog...lmao

12. JanS

LOL jst!

There are only a few days left to enter and very few entries at this point, so let's get some more rolling in. Future contests depend on the interest of the current ones, so if we don't get much participation, they may not happen as often.

Did I mention that your entry doesn't have to be a recent deed, it doesn't have to be a Dobe, and there is nothing in the rules saying that you can't stage some pics of your dog in a mess if it really is so perfect... ;) This is partly about creativity too.

If anyone interested in entering isn't doing so because they don't need this particular prize, we can also offer the option of 1.5" 3ply nylon Stillwater Kennel Supply collar if you'd rather have that.

And lastly, if you don't want to send your entry via e-mail, you are also welcome to PM them to me.

13. Silent

Silent Novitiate

See what happens when staff can't enter LOL

14. bdobie

bdobie New Member

Since I am a newbie here, Bella does a great "trick" that is naughty, and I have pics, and a story to put with it, but how to I send you the pics and the essay? Sorry if I am dumb....

15. bdobie

bdobie New Member

Nevermind-sorry, I found it out...sorry!

16. vanLayne

vanLayne New Member

I have something I could enter...but I dont have 25 posts. :(

17. JanS

I actually meant to put 20 posts in the rules, so all you have to do is converse a little more (you still have almost 2 days) and you'll be set. :)

18. JanS

Final day to get those entries in!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.