New collars available!!

MischasMomma

Site Sponsor
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
We are now offering custom leather collars as well!! These are $30 each, plus shipping! Ready to ship within 5 business days. Size chart and leather color choices below.

These are made with full grain NATURALLY TANNED genuine leather. No harsh chemicals or dyes are used. Each collar is stitched and designed keeping your dog’s comfort and style in mind. These offer thick, durable outer genuine leather stitched to soft padded waterproof fabric which reduces friction on the dog's skin and makes it more comfortable. Another unique feature to these collars is the D-ring just for tags (shown in the photo of Mischas collar laid out- at the end near the buckle)! These collars are hand crafted using traditional methods. Made with durable natural materials, and quality hardware. These leather collars are perfect for daily walking, training, and outdoor sports. Fully customize your collar with your dog's name, nickname, your contact info, whatever you'd like! You can choose your leather color AND your text color! I typically put the same thing on both sides of the D ring to fill it out- photo of this below as well! But I can fully customize to however you'd like!!
20210302_165353.jpgScreenshot_20210402-145323_Facebook.jpg20210302_171131.jpgreceived_290850672411564.jpegScreenshot_20210302-172237_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20210302-175208_Amazon Shopping.jpg

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Ooh I like them! I'm excited that you're doing collars again too!

MischasMomma

Site Sponsor
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Ooh I like them! I'm excited that you're doing collars again too!
I have to give hubby credit!! He was on a hunt for personalized collars for the girls, and decided I should just make them lol. I do really like how lightweight but sturdy they are! And even with the girls rough housing (and going at each other's neck) they're holding up really well!! Looking into adding matching leashes, but not sure I can match the colored leather collars...