Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

New camera

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Skatchkeb, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow x 3
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, well done! Well done! That was great. The cameras cool too!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Very impressive!

You'd be much better off putting the videos you're going to share on YouTube since they give you a share-able link to use in places like this so the video shows directly in the thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

That's definitely something I have to do this week. Set up a youtube account for the stuff I film. I get too excited to post stuff. I'm sure I'll look back at stuff in a few years and ask what the hell I was doing. But I know that and will figure it out as I go. Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

Nice work!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

Like this?

• Wow x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. JanS

Yes so much easier to watch. :thumbsup:

He's doing awesome and I love the little "hi" command!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

Thanks, he says hi to everyone here as well

• Like Like x 2
  9. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

The burst shot on this thing is cool as hell for action shots. I have the gopro fetch coming soon, hope to get some really cool footage from his point of view. Screenshot_20200430-144625_Instagram.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow x 3
  10. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

I also get the exciting opportunity to train him in kayaking, I am definitely teach him how to pull it ashore and other nifty things we figure out along the way. So that'll be a fun project with the new toys.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

Curious how long it took you to upload to Youtube? I'm in the middle of nowhere and only have satellite internet, takes 2 hours to upload a 1 minute video. :complain:

• Empathetic Empathetic x 2
  12. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

I hate to tell you this, but maybe 2 or 3 minutes at most...

13. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

Yeah, that's what I thought. Ditto my cussing emoji up above! Love living remotely, but there are a few things I miss and high speed internet is at the top of the list.

14. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

Where are you at? We are actually looking for future property at the moment. And all the places we've been glancing at are 50 acre wood heated little hobby farms in the mountains of nowheresville, northwestish.

15. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

Ah, new mexico. Like old mexico but cleaner.

16. AnnV

AnnV $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

:thumbsup:Yay!
    Love it!
    How old is Tank?

17. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

I'm only 10 miles from town, but it's a 30 minute drive, half being on a dirt road. Anywhere you go, if there's not cable internet the only choice is satellite. It's fine for browsing, but not uploading or downloading big files like videos or streaming movies or zoom. Not like the dial-up days, but nothing like high speed. Sigh. I have 3 million acres of Nat'l forest for my backyard though, trade off is a trade off. Edited to say, yes, New Mexico, in the mountains at about 6,400 feet. No fleas.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. JanS

We have satellite here too and right now it's painfully slow with everyone working from home. I did figure out a long time ago that if I run my videos on Movie Maker (a Microsoft program) and save them in the "recommended for this project" format they upload a lot faster.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

1.5 years old

• Like Like x 2
  20. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

Yay! So glad to see Tank at work. I don't do Instagram and it was driving me crazy! He's an amazing boy, and that action shot was brilliant!
    Me too! :sour: But as you say - the trade off is worth it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1