Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Neegan is growing up!!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Horselady, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Horselady

Horselady Member

Seems like I found Mr no name, bought him and cropped his ears last month, but he's 9-10 months old now. I wish I could get him in his "proud and watchful pose" but these will have to do :)

Thank you all for the help with his ears!!! Theyre standing grwat when hes alert! IMG_20170419_152859.jpg IMG_20170419_152833.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Member

What a handsome boy!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow he's growing up to be such a very handsome boy! I can't believe he's already that old...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ $ Forum Donor $ Hot Topics Subscriber

What a stunner :love:

5. Brioddy

Brioddy Member

Neegan is a very handsome young boy. Am I following this correctly you had his ears cropped a month ago when he was eight months old? I admittedly know very little about cropping but I had no idea you could do it much after two months. They look great!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Horselady

Horselady Member

No just that it feels like a month ago. He was 10-11 weeks I think? Maybe 9. I don't seem to have a memory for animal events these days. Lol. But he was absolutely under 12 weeks.

Thanks guys!!! I love my boy. He's a stinker but he's going to be a good dog!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brioddy

Brioddy Member

Oh, ok! I was on the right track then I just wasn't sure. I have a bratty young man too so I know what you go through :D but they are so sweet how can you stay mad?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ingrid H

Ingrid H $ Forum Donor $ Hot Topics Subscriber

So grown up and handsome :)

• Like Like x 1