• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

need some help with tala - Weight issues

Just because Oji’s stools are firm doesn’t mean he’s healthy. I myself have some of the best stools after pigging out on fast food.

Also, the sports receives 2.5 stars out of 5 on dog food advisor. It’s also packed full of fillers that have no nutritional value. But hey, you do you boo boo.

View attachment 94785
Millions of dogs survive on eating trash. Somehow the species has still managed to train humans to cater to it in the extreme, sometimes making special trips to butcher shops and preparing things like duck feet and animal hearts on their kitchen counters, or to buy some of the most expensive dog foods on the market.

I realize a firm stool does not necessarily mean a healthy dog. I think I am doing quite well by him in buying Pro Plan, especially since every other food and supplement has resulted in the same stool production situation where he seems to be suffering from an irritated bowel.

I know some of the most respected working Dobermann breeders who feed Pro Plan. Guess these "boo boo"s are doing them, so it's all good, right?

Thank you for permission to do me, Sport.

Millions of dogs survive on eating trash. Somehow the species has still managed to train humans to cater to it in the extreme, sometimes making special trips to butcher shops and preparing things like duck feet and animal hearts on their kitchen counters, or to buy some of the most expensive dog foods on the market.

I realize a firm stool does not necessarily mean a healthy dog. I think I am doing quite well by him in buying Pro Plan, especially since every other food and supplement has resulted in the same stool production situation where he seems to be suffering from an irritated bowel.

I know some of the most respected working Dobermann breeders who feed Pro Plan. Guess these "boo boo"s are doing them, so it's all good, right?

Thank you for permission to do me, Sport.

Just because they can survive on it doesn’t make it good for them. I survived on the dollar menu in my younger days for over a year. I wasn’t healthy but I was living.

Also just because these breeders feed it doesn’t mean it’s healthy either. I know plenty of breeders and trainers who feed sub par food because of costs.

Also, not sure why you’re worked up over this. However, you do you boo boo.

Just because they can survive on it doesn’t make it good for them. I survived on the dollar menu in my younger days for over a year. I wasn’t healthy but I was living.

Also just because these breeders feed it doesn’t mean it’s healthy either. I know plenty of breeders and trainers who feed sub par food because of costs.

Also, not sure why you’re worked up over this. However, you do you boo boo.
It's called respect, squirt.

Back