Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

My Lowes encounter

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by NamVetJoe, Dec 1, 2019.

1. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

As I was waiting to check out at Lowes, I turned around and there was a gentleman with a service dag. Yep, a Doberman. I said oh my god and proceeded to pet the dog and lavish praise on him. Then thinking that I was overstepping my bounds I apologized to the gentleman for not asking for permission to touch his dog. He smiled and said that’s ok most people just shy away from him. Well for the next two minutes I kept giving the Dobie love. While getting to my car I looked back and here comes the Dobie at the perfect heel. I just smiled and saluted both the owner and his magnificent friend. That boys and girls was one of my BEST trips to Lowes:dobe::):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 6
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
  2. crypticintent

crypticintent Hot Topics Subscriber

Ezri loves going up to Lowe’s. Most people give her a extremely wide berth, then there are the people who have been around Dobermans. They absolutely fawn all over her. It’s fun watching the dichotomy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. luckybeemer

luckybeemer Jr Member

That's awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That's awesome!! Reminds me of the time I was in our hospital's out patient area for a blood test. I turn around and the lady behind me has a Doberman Service Dog! My first inclination was to fawn over the dog and I really had to hold myself back! We both sat and chatted until our names were called but I was so excited to see that! So rare!

• Like Like x 1