1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

my Beautiful Angel

Discussion in 'Memorials' started by watson123, Jun 26, 2013.

1. watson123

watson123 Active Member

i have some very heartbreaking news about my lab/husky mix Angel as some of you know she dislocated her hip, had terrible arthritis, and her spine was fused together.
    today we put her down.
    Angel was a one of a kind dog i will never be able to replace her she came to us in the most unusual way but that story is for another day. The thing that was so special about Angel was her eyes they truly looked like a eyes of an angel, she was a dog almost everyone loved except for the ups guy.
    there will never be another like her. 100_3674 (Copy).jpg 100_4543 (Copy).jpg 100_4858 (Copy).jpg 100_4864 (Copy).jpg 20101025_08 (Copy).JPG

• Like Like x 10
  2. My2Dobies

My2Dobies Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so so sorry for your loss. :( She did have hauntingly beautiful eyes. What a pretty, pretty girl.

• Like Like x 3
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. :( What a beautiful girl and she had a great life with you. It's so painful for us, but she's pain free and I'm sure Boris and the others will be there to greet her on the other side of the bridge.

Run free beautiful girl. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 5
  4. obbanner

obbanner $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm sorry to hear about Angel. She looks like a wonderful dog and you gave her a great home.

• Like Like x 3
  5. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry for your loss :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  6. jhwdc

jhwdc Hot Topics Subscriber

Eyes straight to the soul. Our deepest sympathies.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh how beautiful she was!! So sorry for ur loss :( its such a painful experience, & no words can ever explain it. Shes pain free now tho.. run free!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry for your loss, Madison! How heartbreaking. She runs with the angels now. She was so beautiful. Although gone from your life, she will never be absent from your heart. RIP sweet Angel girl. You are loved and missed.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Luvmydoberman

Luvmydoberman Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry to hear about your Angel. This decision is never made easily. She is a beautiful girl and her eyes are striking. You are in my heart and prayers.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

:sorrow: :sorrow: :sorrow:
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. What amazing eyes she had.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I am so sorry for your loss. She had gorgeous eyes and quite the personality.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tasha & Boris' Mom

Tasha & Boris' Mom Hot Topics Subscriber

So sorry :( - It must be so painful to lose such a sweet friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Like Like x 2
  13. MicheleM

MicheleM Active Member

The hardest part of having a dog is saying good-bye. Being their owners we make these difficult decisions and it's always a heart wrenching thing. All the best, you are in my thoughts

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

So sorry this day had to come. She was adorable :sorrow:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Judith

Judith Hot Topics Subscriber

so sorry, she was so beautiful, those eyes were just stunning, these are dark days when we lose one of our angels.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So incredibly sorry to hear of the loss of your girl. What a beautiful girl she was.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ariegel

ariegel Active Member

So sorry to hear this. :sorrow:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rach

Rach Hot Topics Subscriber

Angel is a beauty! Looks like she was as blessed to be a part of your life as you were hers... I'm so sorry for your loss...

• Like Like x 1
  19. watson123

watson123 Active Member

Thank you for all the nice things everyone has said!

20. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful girl. :( It breaks my heart every time we lose them.

RIP Angel

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1