My baby dog

Ravenbird

$ Forum Donor $
At 5 months I know she's a puppy, but now I call Asha my baby dog. She looks so mature in photos, but she's really a monster child in disguise. Photos by Leslie Maguire.

fullsizeoutput_63.jpeg IMG_3037.JPG IMG_3038.JPG

Very regal young lady! Her ears are looking really good too. It does seem strange that they look so mature at such a young age when other breeds stay looking like a puppy all their life! It is the majestic bearing I think! :thumbsup2:

Look how pretty...

Yeah, I can really relate to the monster inside of her.

LOL, I call her my monster-child. I need to start a new thread about her devil side. I have a video, but need to get it on You Tube to post on the forum I think?

They are like sweet devils lol. For me, once I had all these little nicknames for Kaiser, I knew I kinda liked the little terrorist, but boy was it a long road :spit:

She is looking great - they don’t stay small for long!

What a beautiful girl I feel like it was just yesterday you brought her home.
It does seem strange that they look so mature at such a young age when other breeds stay looking like a puppy all their life!
Just yesterday I had to ask a passenger if their dog was a pup or a young looking dog (well I didn't "have to" but I was curious) since it looked like a Golden Retriever pup. He said it was an adult with dwarfism. Cuter than heck and probably perfect for the ES dog he/she was.

Wow she is beautiful and elegant example of the breed.
I love that she presents as very feminine & regal.
My personal opinion is that it should be easy tell the sex of a Doberman.
Each sex has it's own distinctive physical traits.
One of my pet peeves is "doggie looking" bitches and there is no question to my eye that she is a female.
I would love to see some more photos where we can see all of her and get a better idea of the whole picture.

If she's not a bit of a monster as a pup she's not a doberman.
Our pup is just starting to go thru her Dober teens...the fun has just begun!

Cheers
MR

If she's not a bit of a monster as a pup she's not a doberman.
Thank you for the compliments. She is mostly a pretty good girl, def has to have a job and keep busy, but when the monster comes up, it's full tilt. She literally wears me out. I love her to pieces though, don't get me wrong. I asked for it and I got it, now it's up to me to guide her energy into productive work.

Back