Movies with Dobermans in them (:

StarlightDobe

Hot Topics Subscriber
The Boss with Melissa McCarthy has a scene with Dobermans of in it

It actually has 2 scenes, the dogs are sort of famous, they both appeared in an episode of The Walking Dead as well ... They are father and daughter, Ricky Bobby and Fury .. sadly last week Fury passed, she was only 4 years old and had a huge mass on her esophagus.

Doberman Gang

Hot Topics Subscriber
It actually has 2 scenes, the dogs are sort of famous, they both appeared in an episode of The Walking Dead as well ... They are father and daughter, Ricky Bobby and Fury .. sadly last week Fury passed, she was only 4 years old and had a huge mass on her esophagus.
They are also on the cover of the DVD

Max Hawk

Hot Topics Subscriber
They are on my friends list on face book. Both have sadly passed but I know they will be remembered by so many.

Max Hawk

Hot Topics Subscriber
We just saw American Assassin ...they have a doberman scene so I give them a plus for that ..lol ;) I also just saw a new commercial with dobers in it as well ..today was the first time I had ever seen it and now I can't remember what is was selling! hehe..but I'll keep my eyes open to see it again. ;)

Max Hawk

Hot Topics Subscriber
I just posted the other night that a new commercial for Steinmart has two cropped Dobes.
YES!! Thats the one I was thinking of! Darn me and my five minute memory! hehe ...I guess it's not a very good way to advertise ..I was so thrilled about seeing Dobers that I paid no attention to anything else..rofl ;)

Oh Little Oji

Formerly Tad
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Just happened to turn to a channel I don't often watch. The movie A Fish Called Wanda is on. I see there's a Doberman in it โ€“ docked, but uncropped. Set in England, you know.

I forget a lot of specifics about the plot, but I see the poor character in the movie that is being put upon and has a speech impediment was stuck in a small vehicle with a Doberman that started out muzzled but got out of it, drew some blood then burst out of the vehicle and swiftly snatched up a small dog being walked by an elderly woman. :rofl: :dobe: